my airachnid custom toy any opinions I would be pleased to hear

gregles

hi Im a bit of a novice to both social networking and customising so im sorry if I unintentualy break any networking eticete rules. I have been doing customs for about two or three years to expand my collection of transformer villains I simply couldnt wait for them to release a toy for airachnid so I went to work straight after the episode predetary went on youtube so if the helicoptur mode appears like an afterthought its cos it kind of is so as a result is far from perfect. I would have loved to incorperated the spiderlike leggs into the helicopter mode perhaps as some of the blades but sadly the legs I had chosen for it at the time wouldnt work in this way. despite this I am really pleased with the transformation I eventualy reached as it gains a kind of duocon like quality alongside its drill mode and the drill bit expands to give it something to help it balance it (two leg) robot mode. I would really appreciate any opinions of feedback on this. I would also love to know how people think the eventual offiial toy is gonna work cos it quite a different design

post-27923-061875300 1312530041.jpg

post-27923-042440500 1312529892.jpg

post-27923-098791700 1312530006.jpg

post-27923-042706000 1312535947.jpg

Archived