Superlink Galvatron vs G1 Galvatron

Starscream_X

Who is the strongest? Superlink Galvatron vs G1 Galvatron  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the strongest? Superlink Galvatron vs G1 Galvatron

• SL Galvatron G
    • G1 Galvatron

Starscream_X Posted on Nov 15 2004, 02:01 PM

QUOTE (primusq001 @ Nov 15 2004, 09:35 AM)

the only reason sl galvatron is in control of unicron is because they made unicron a total wuss ! you take the most powerful transformer EVER and all he does is grunt and mone. even shockblast took some control of unicron and increased his size somewhat. he may not have been in complete control of hiself but he did do it. if g1 unicron wouldnt have been destroyed by the matrix galvatron could have easially took over cybertron and wiped out maybe all of the autobots. you have g1 galvatron scourge and cyclonus vs sl galvatron a yoodaling nitwit , and a chest pounding baffoon whos going to win ? plus g1 you didnt have to worry about if it was to violent for the kiddies

Shockblast didn't take control of Unicron at all. Unicron took control of him. G1 Galvatron, Scourge, and Cyclonus vs SL Galvatron G, Nightscream R, and MegaZarak is better match. G1 Galvatron, Scourge, and Cyclonus would sliced and diced.

I know shockblast didnt have control of unicron. thats why i said some!( few sec) but if he had spent 10 yrs in unicron im pretty sure that he would have found a way to take better control of him too. unicron took control of megatron for a while too before he got control back. as for g1 galvatron he had comlpete control of his body and his mind, with the power of unicron corsing throught his body he couldnt be stopped either. the fact of the matter is unicron is nothing but a weak pawn and sl galvatron is a shadow of what g1 was suppose to be if they wouldnt have took away his power . dont get me wrong i like sl galvatron but g1 is still my pick :thumb

Shockblast didn't any control over Unicron. Not even for a second. Unicron infected his mind when hooked up with him. G1 Galvatron didn't have control over anything. He belonged to Unicron. When Rodimus destroyed Unicron's body Galvatron finally got his freedom and after that he crashed into a pool of plasma and went insane. SL Galvatron didn't get control back Unicron, he resisted but it wasn't Prime destroyed Unicron that he got his control back.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok so far as power, and SL Galvatron(e megaton) hands down is more powerful. Thats so obvous, that even dreamwave had him back when he was still armada megatron, kill G1 Galvitron. That of course was why he was taken by unicron in the comic in the first place.

however if you ask me who i like better, G1 all the way baby. He was one crazy con, and beeing a paranoid skitzo freak is always fun :)

Archived