SDCC 2011 - Hasbro Transformers Saturday Display - Human Alliance Soundwave and Laserbeak, Cannon Force Ironhide

BaCon

Bite your tongue Breaker! You will buy him and you will like him!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if he does i will still be buying him......hahahaha

He's the best looking HA i've seen so far besides HA Barricade.....okay and HA Jazz then

Jazz and Barricade are easily the top two of the Human Alliance figures. With Jazz being the best IMO. Soundwave could easily be the 2nd best. But will have to wait and see.

And Breaker with how much I know you love Soundwave, I know you will end up buying him.. You will buy him at retail price, if not you will kick yourself for buying him at eBay Price LOL

Jason X, I'm surprised you didn't cave and buy the Recon Ironhide. He is the best out of the previous mold. Still wish they used it for the Cannon Force Ironhide. And I will toss another at you. What if after you buy Cannon Force Ironhide. Hasbro gets the brilliant idea of repainting Leader Ironhide Red? :P LOL

I only mention that since Hasbro likes to repaint Bumblebee into Stealth Bumblebee, so we know he will get a repaint. So why not Ironhide? Though I am still waiting for Hasbro to repaint Jetfire into Silverbolt, which will probably never happen. Or Leader Starscream into Thundercracker and Skywarp, now that would kick ass LOL

Yeah, bring on Deluxe Soundwave. I haven't seen any pics of DLX Soundwave though. Cans I sees pic please?

I've never been interested in any of the HA Transformers - the only ones I own are Chromia and Backfire. I have the human figurines from some of the other ones... that's really the only thing about HA that interests me. So I'll just wait for someone else to get HA Soundwave who doesn't want Gould and I'll get it off them ... or worse case scenario I'll buy one and sell Soundwave off (that's what I did with HA Mudflap cos I wanted Simmons (and ended up w/ Chromia on the side ;)).

Yeah, bring on Deluxe Soundwave. I haven't seen any pics of DLX Soundwave though. Cans I sees pic please?

I've never been interested in any of the HA Transformers - the only ones I own are Chromia and Backfire. I have the human figurines from some of the other ones... that's really the only thing about HA that interests me. So I'll just wait for someone else to get HA Soundwave who doesn't want Gould and I'll get it off them ... or worse case scenario I'll buy one and sell Soundwave off (that's what I did with HA Mudflap cos I wanted Simmons (and ended up w/ Chromia on the side ;)).

http://tformers.com/transformers-sdcc-2011-hasbro-transformers-panel/16264/news.html

Scroll down a little bit.

Jazz and Barricade are easily the top two of the Human Alliance figures. With Jazz being the best IMO. Soundwave could easily be the 2nd best. But will have to wait and see.

And Breaker with how much I know you love Soundwave, I know you will end up buying him.. You will buy him at retail price, if not you will kick yourself for buying him at eBay Price LOL

Jason X, I'm surprised you didn't cave and buy the Recon Ironhide. He is the best out of the previous mold. Still wish they used it for the Cannon Force Ironhide. And I will toss another at you. What if after you buy Cannon Force Ironhide. Hasbro gets the brilliant idea of repainting Leader Ironhide Red? :P LOL

I only mention that since Hasbro likes to repaint Bumblebee into Stealth Bumblebee, so we know he will get a repaint. So why not Ironhide? Though I am still waiting for Hasbro to repaint Jetfire into Silverbolt, which will probably never happen. Or Leader Starscream into Thundercracker and Skywarp, now that would kick ass LOL

I had not considered that.... damnit.

Well. I will be getting that HA Soundwave after seeing those pics of it in Alt mode. So Lazerbeak will fit inside him somehow I'm guessing like Steeljaw? I'm sure I'll replace his Movie Headsculpt with a more Alternators style head. HA Wheeljack? looks pretty dumb. I will say that TF Prime Bulkhead looks pretty cool. I like those preview pics of the deluxe EVAC. Not sure about the CV class figure.

I think it's funny that they finally give the fans the Red Ironhide they've all been waiting for and they use one of the worst molds for it. I might consider getting the LC Ironhide if it was released in a Red color. They would have to fix the quality of it though.

Ahhhhh... they must be releasing these under the "Whoopty Sh*t" name they copyrighted last Fall.

HA Wheeljack? looks pretty dumb.

Where are the pics of that?

Sorry, It was the Deluxe version. Still it looks pretty dumb. Oh and here is the pic.

tranasformers-hasbro-brand-sdcc-2011%20(036)__scaled_600.jpg

Archived