Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snowman81

Transformers VIdeo Game

Yow Dudes, just saw a preview of the new Transformers game on Techtv's Xplay. The Show will be coming back on a 2:00am eastern standard time. I have to say I didn’t think the game was going to be good, but damn was i wrong it looked way hot. If you're up at 2 you HAVE To take it in.....was way cool. :clap :clap :clap

I have to say Tidal Wave was most Impressive. The stage starts out with you in this Aircraft carrier only l8r to find out it’s the big guy him Tidal Wave, and in robot mode he is massive....the host of the show said a thousand feet, but I don’t know if he was that tall or not but he was soooo big. I wish Transformers Armada cartoon was half as good as this game looks. :drool

Hey guys, I just thought about it and the same xplay episode that came on tonight will be repeated at 4:00pm E the next day so you can get to see it then too.

So that's March 9th at 4:00PM Eastern.

Hey guys, I just thought about it and the same xplay episode that came on tonight will be repeated at 4:00pm E the next day so you can get to see it then too.

So that's March 9th at 4:00PM Eastern.

Thanks for the info Snowman! I'll watch it tonight!

Hey dudes, for you guys that dont have TechTV you can at least watch the trailer which IGN.com is host. Its a rather small file so its a little hard to see, but its better than nothing.

But if you're going to be able to watch xplay today at 4pm E then i dont think you should watch the trailer just yet.

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/567/567186/vids_1.html

heh, a friend of mine is a tester for the game he says, (and which pisses us off alot since we can't play it yet), that the game is extreemly cool.

can you guess how jealous of him myself and some other friends are...

/me wonders if he should try and break in to the office since, it is somewhere in this city....

heh, a friend of mine is a tester for the game he says, (and which pisses us off alot since we can't play it yet), that the game is extreemly cool.

can you guess how jealous of him myself and some other friends are...

/me wonders if he should try and break in to the office since, it is somewhere in this city....

Hahaha....well let me tell you I really didn’t think this game was going to be good, but damn man the game looks WHITE H.O.T.T hot. I now can't wait for this game to be released. :thumb

PS....dont do the crime if you dont want to the time. :tftounge

Guest Krusty The Klown

dammit kup, i dont get techTV!

can i watch it at your retirement home? :tftounge

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE