SDCC 2011 - Hasbro Transformers Panel Live Report

BaCon

HasbroLogo__scaled_100.jpg
Transformers Brand panel has just begun at SDCC 2011. We are reporting from the panel that covers news on Dark of the Moon, Rescue Robots, Transformers Prime, Transformers The Ride 3-D and much more. Find out about what's coming for the rest of 2011 and 2012 after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

2011 most expansive year ever? LOL funny cause it is definitely not the most expansive year for Transformers LOL

First Off The Director of Marketing Sarah? She needs to be fired, she isn't doing her job (Proof is on the shelves)

Evac's deluxe mold looks cool. I will have to buy him

Junkheap? his name is Junkyard

Sky Shadow? He's Black Shadow Dammit! get it right!

Soundwave's Deluxe looks way better then his ROTF mold, will definitely be getting him

So much for Que, I will definitely get Wheeljack

Jason X ill definitely be happy Ironhide is getting the red treatment (Cannon Force Ironhide)

Ultimate Prime is only a Voyager Prime with Trailer and lazy design = not worth the money

Can;t wait to add HA Soundwave to the Human Alliance Shelf

With Human Alliance Leadfoot, they better be making a Human Alliance Top Spin

They did a lazy job with the Twin Twist repaint, can't tell if Twin Twist has a different head though

Deluxe DOTM Prime looks worse then the Ultimate Prime = Not worth the money

So Unicron will be a Walmart Exclusive? Sweet, that means there will be a lot of him out

Prime's Voyager Prime still looks like crap. THink I found the third series where I wont be buying any of the Prime's (Energon, Animated, and now Prime)

Why would you want to wear the SDCC Prime, Optimus Prime around your neck? That is so stupid. Must be Sarah's fault

Don't care for cyberverse

Prime's Soundwave and Laserbeak, Knockout look decent, might have to pick them up

We are going to get a Wheeljack and a Skyquake before a Ratchet? WTF?!?

I do NOT like Soundwave's MechTech weapon. Looks goofy in alt mode. Soundwave however... :love

The "red" Ironhide looks decent enough, but they're still using that horrible Voyager mold :puke

HA Soundwave looks funky... especially in the legs... but that alt mode... :drool

So to get Leadfoot you have to get Topspin again? LAME

Prime Wheeljack looks hawt

Evac looks interesting

No word of Leader class Megatron or Soundwave... bummer

Probably Hasbro going, you didn't order enough, while Walmart probably ordered 100 times more then Amazon. So Walmart Got Unicron.

Most people would rather shop at Walmart then Amazon.

its all in how much money can Hasbro make

Look at Big Bad Toy Store. They are still trying to unload Piranacon. Who would have sold out at Walmart. I'm betting Hasbro also took a look at that in their decision

HA Soundwave has to be mistransformed. His legs look tiny. Deluxe is freakin awesome. Will be buying all of them however. Prime Soundwave looks way better then his CGI model. Don't care too much for anything else aside from Dark Steel and Junkheap. Playschool Bots looks cool though.

Probably Hasbro going, you didn't order enough, while Walmart probably ordered 100 times more then Amazon. So Walmart Got Unicron.

Most people would rather shop at Walmart then Amazon.

its all in how much money can Hasbro make

Look at Big Bad Toy Store. They are still trying to unload Piranacon. Who would have sold out at Walmart. I'm betting Hasbro also took a look at that in their decision

I love Amazon and would rather shop there and wait a week rather than going to Wal-Mart for the instant gratification. Not to mention, i would have gotten free shipping on Amazon for orders over $25 like they always do.

But whatever. I'll get him where he ends up.

HA Soundwave has to be mistransformed. His legs look tiny. Deluxe is freakin awesome. Will be buying all of them however. Prime Soundwave looks way better then his CGI model. Don't care too much for anything else aside from Dark Steel and Junkheap. Playschool Bots looks cool though.

I hope you're right regarding HA Soundwave. l would hate to skip on him because of chicken legs.

Those aren't even chicken legs because even chicks have legs. Those appear to be tiny tri-pods at the end of his knees. I keep looking at the pic but I just dont see any mass anywhere that would indicate its mistransformed. Makes me sad in my heat.

Unicron would also triple in price on the first day on Amazon. The prices there are crazier then eBay's

EDIT - Nevermind I was wrong loosk like Amazon is getting Unicron. Damn and here I thought Hasbro learned from the Piranacon Mistake with BBTS

So I guess keep an eye on Amazon. Hopefully we can get him before they jack up the prices insanely.

So far I'm loving the TFP toys especially the cons I want voyager Starscream, Skyquake, Soundwave, Knockout.....Yum.

DOTM toys seem meh to me, I might get the deluxe Soundwave. The HA Soundwave seems to be disappointing, alt mode is nice bot mode....not so much. However I do like the way Lazerbeak looks.

Archived