SDCC 2011 - First Looks at New Transformers Prime Figures Optimus Prime, Bulkhead, Zombie Cliffjumper, Vehicon Drone

BaCon

hasbro-20110720053920522__scaled_100.jpg
News just in by way of IGN, we have our first looks at the newest action figures in the Transformers Prime series. New images show the voyager class Optimus Prime, voyager class Blukhead, deluxe class Zombie Cliffjumper and the deluxe class Vehicon (drone). The images are pre-production mock-ups showing the robot and vehicle modes. Check them out after the jump and share your comments on these new toys. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vehicon is awesome. Bulkhead actually looks cool, he doesn't look all fat and stuff. I like the way Prime looks. Ultra beefy. I just want to see a close up of the head though. He has to have the face shield or it's a no buy. Zombie Cliffjumper is terrible. Its like theyre releasing the repaint before the actual thing.

I hope there's a regular Cliffjumper coming out. First non-BB repaint CJ since Energon, and they pull this? The only reason I'll pick it up would be to encourage Hasbro to release a regular version.

Come on Hasbro I'm tired of you labelling red Bumblebees as Cliffjumpers! When I was a kid, I had CJ and a red Bumblebee, and the only similarity was the color. So to me a red BB repaint is just a red Bumblebee.

Zombie Cliffjumper? Really Hasbro? Cliffjumper just can't catch a break. Even when he gets his very own sculpt, Hasbro still screws him over.

:agree REALLY hope there's a 'standard' CJ coming out, or fans are gonna have a new angst.

I remain very excited about this line. The Prime in particular looks great.

Might skip the Cliffjumper though. I'd be much more interested in a non zombie version.

I remain very excited about this line. The Prime in particular looks great.

Might skip the Cliffjumper though. I'd be much more interested in a non zombie version.

I just hope he stays that awesome. Remember Arcee looked great originally but newer photos of it look alot worse.

Weheres Soundwave? Voyager pls? Theyre going to need some voyager Cons. I'm going to assume that'll be Megatron and Breakdown though.

I think the zombie version is cool since he died and stuff, though they probably should have released a normal one first. I'm not going to pick it up cause of the horrible design though. like the boxy legs, the huge chest, and the lack of a grill crotch (on CJ's design sheet the grill was under the front window in bot mode, it looked really cool.). Hope they don't screw up Breakdown's red buddy too (his name escapes me).

Archived