Beast Wars Collection FOR SALE - Main Characters

Hi all!

I'm new here, so please forgive me if I'm posting out of place...

I'm selling off my Beast Wars collection from the early cartoon, before Transmetals. I thought I'd post my auction here in case anyone might be interested. These are great figures and I'm hoping they'll find a home in another collector's pad! There's a total of 16 figures, including most of the main characters for both the Maximals and Predacons. I think it's well priced, but let me know what your thought are.

Here is a link to my collection (I'm also selling G1 Devy and Bruticus and ROTF Devy):

http://myworld.ebay.com/castelrigone1/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

Here is my eBay link for the Beast Wars sale:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320725417630&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

and the description:

Transformers - Beast Wars Maximals and Predacons (16 Figures)

Items and original boxes and manuals are in perfect condition (all packaging was opened so figures should be considered loose). Items will be placed back in original boxes/packaging before shipping (with the exception of Buzzsaw and Tarantulas which were eBay additions). You might as well have bought these items new!

Includes following figures and accessories:

Optimus Primal, two swords, two missiles and mace (and box/ no manual)

Cheetor, squirt gun and tail gun (and orig packaging)

Tigatron, squirt gun and tail gun (and orig packaging)

Silverbolt, two feather swords/projectiles (and orig packaging)

Airazor, tail feather gun (and orig packaging)

Ratrap, handgun in two parts (and orig packaging)

Rhinox, tail sword, saw blade and two ball and chain weapons (and orig packaging)

Dinobot, spinning tail weapon, sword (and orig packaging)

Megatron, two crescent projectiles (and box/manual)

Rampage, rotary cannon, three projectiles, rifle (and box/ no manual)

Buzzsaw, handgun, two projectiles (no box)

Tarantulas, handgun with projectile and string (no box)

Black Arachnia, handgun with projectile and string (and orig packaging)

Scorponok, Bee claw projectile, two projectiles (and box/manual)

Terrorsaur, handgun (and orig packaging)

Inferno, handgun and two projectiles (and box/manual)

Item has been part of an adult collection in a smoke-free home.

Archived