A few questions about HasbroToyShop

Reluttr

Ok now I got another issue. For whatever reason when I used my paypal debitcard they placed the transaction as "pending", then today the transaction "expired". Here is the problem, HASBRO HAS SHIPPED MY STUFF! Will they contact me before canceling the order?

If Hasbro has already shipped then what the problem?

Ok now I got another issue. For whatever reason when I used my paypal debitcard they placed the transaction as "pending", then today the transaction "expired". Here is the problem, HASBRO HAS SHIPPED MY STUFF! Will they contact me before canceling the order?

If Hasbro has already shipped then what the problem?

Because they didn't ship it until today, and the fedex number doesnt show up on their site. Its like they canceled the order and tagged it as shipped with a bogus tracking number. :S

Normally places would put the shipped, after the item was shipped. So I would say wait a few hours and check again to see if it is still marked as shipped or something else.

I'd give it a day since today is Sunday and generally no one is shipping today. Check tomorrow and see if it has been scanned. They usually ship USPS with me. Not sure if theres an option at check out to switch carriers. If you are really worried, give HTS a call and have your order number ready. I'm not sure how paypal works with them since i've never used it to check out with HTS.

Archived