Editorial - Why Don Murphy Suggesting Another Transformers Trilogy But Not a Reboot Makes Sense

Peter_Van

Great! I can't wait 'til two-or-three movies down the road when we get Ultra Power-Core MechAlliance Cyber Stealth Upside-down Strawberry Frosted Bumblebee (with Kung-Fu grip).

What's new is now old. What was once innovative is now safe and boring. Bayformers have come full circle.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great! I can't wait 'til two-or-three movies down the road when we get Ultra Power-Core MechAlliance Cyber Stealth Upside-down Strawberry Frosted Bumblebee (with Kung-Fu grip).

Are you talking about the Ultra Power-Core MechAlliance SparkTech Cyber Stealth Upside-down Strawberry Frosted Bumblebee with King-Fu grip?

Or did you mean the Ultra Power-Core MechAlliance Battle Fire Cyber Stealth Upside-down Strawberry Frosted Bumblebee with King-Fu grip?

On the bright side, we can all look forward to Unicron being done incredibly wrong (IE: As a giant planet) and some new dood raping our childhood.

Don't worry Unicron wont be in the next Trilogy. And your childhood was already raped by Beast Machines and Armada

Don't worry Unicron wont be in the next Trilogy. And your childhood was already raped by Beast Machines and Armada

The fandom has done far, far, far worse to my childhood than anything Bay or Hasbro has done. I mean, ever see some of the 'art' or read some of the fic out there?

*shrug* why would they reboot it anyway? If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Numbers don't lie.

That being said, I hope the new direction means a new cool bot, so he gets a million toys and BB gets a break. In 2006 classics BB was a breath of fresh air, I mean damn, a BB toy after all this time. The difference 5 years can make.

Yeah unfortunately I have seen some of the artwork and fan fics out there, where you once thought Transformers was a kids show and kids toys so what is with all the strictly adult stuff out there? Or how people change everything to fit their perception of what it should be, and creating their own characters and rewriting everything to the point that they forget.

And yes number do not lie and Transformers has broken the $1 billion mark. So nothing is going to get rebooted or changed drastically.

When they do replace Bumblebee and I'm sure they have seen the interest drop for him, I'm hoping we get maybe Cliffjumper or even Windcharger to take his place in the next Trilogy

Are you talking about the Ultra Power-Core MechAlliance SparkTech Cyber Stealth Upside-down Strawberry Frosted Bumblebee with King-Fu grip?

Or did you mean the Ultra Power-Core MechAlliance Battle Fire Cyber Stealth Upside-down Strawberry Frosted Bumblebee with King-Fu grip?

I'm talking about the Ultra Power-Core MechAlliance Cyber Stealth Scanning Speed Stars Upside-down Strawberry Frosted Bumblebee (with Kung-Fu grip). It's a Japanese Toys 'R Us exclusive and you have to sign up for a credit card to get it. It has extra sprinkles.

And, I think at this point my childhood is just tired of all the arguing. I didn't enjoy the movies, but lots of people did. I can accept that we're never going to get Optimus Begins and just enjoy the toys, which is the main reason I'm a fan anyway. More movies means more life for the franchise.

Archived