Autobot representing at WWE Raw!

superbowl12

like it's against the law to hold up a poster that doesn't have to do with wrestling at a wrestling event. Wait, is it against the law to do something like that?

Guest SD Deathscythe Kai

I was under the impression that they gave out the posters? because the last time i went to a WWF (before the name change) match, they handed me one for Bret Hart(sp). too bad i didn't keep it.

I saw the TF sign as well guys and that was soooo damn cool! But the security idiot took it away! What the "F" was that all about anyway? It just goes to show how the TF are getting bigger and bigger. Hell now they are invading wrestling, LOL. That security guy must have been a Decepticon in disguise because it was an Autobot logo that was shown. What will we see next week? A Decepticon logo?

:clap

like it's against the law to hold up a poster that doesn't have to do with wrestling at a wrestling event. Wait, is it against the law to do something like that?

Hell no you can hold up most kinds of posters at wrestling matches. almost every time i see wrestling i see someone holdin up a hatchet man sign(Juggalos gots ta represent) but yeah my lil bro Grimm pointed the bot symbol out to me and it brought a tear to my eye

Archived