Transformers 4 ideas from those who like the TF Movies.

nakobass

Only thing I agree with a is a strong female military like.

They should just introduce a new recruit military nest soldier to replace shia point in the film.

The new soldier can learn from the auto-bots and such and build a relationship from there.

or.. they can always do a prequel.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would love that. eliminate that stupid human story arc altogether and stick with good ol robot carnage

its fine and all, but not when its buried deep within craptons of human human interaction. All the Megan Fox bits ruined ROTF and dragged it on too long. She shouldve been killed by a decepticon early on so we didnt have to sit through that stupid love story....

I can vote for a prequel taking place entirely on Cybertron and the surrounding space.

What Breaker said. While the stage is set for some actually INTERESTING human/Cybertronian interaction in any upcoming films (DOTM certainly explored some of this, IMO), the time has most definitely come to fully explore the world of Cybertron and its immediate space, deftly putting the "Transformers" back in Transformers.

At this point, the only way I'd welcome more human interaction in any further TF films is if 1) a believable way of insinuating the EDF plot point from season 3 of G1 is employed or 2) some combination of Jessica Biel or Michelle Trachtenberg becomes the main human character. At least give me some eye candy if you're gonna shove the humans down my throat.

At this point, the only way I'd welcome more human interaction in any further TF films is if 1) a believable way of insinuating the EDF plot point from season 3 of G1 is employed or 2) some combination of Jessica Biel or Michelle Trachtenberg becomes the main human character. At least give me some eye candy if you're gonna shove the humans down my throat.

...YES!!!

• 4 weeks later...

My TF 4 ideas are two of them,either Idea,I think would please the entire TF internet fandom.

(1)Have the TF4 movie take place on planet cybertron. since this is a live action movie,it needs to have humans in it. so it can't be in the past,be a prequel,have no humans but still called a live action TF movie.

My first idea,Is for the TF 4 movie to take place on present day earth,then for a group of humans to follow the transformers to planet cybertron,where a battle erupts on planet cybertron. since the powerful TF3 Earth based decepticons died in TF3. How about having their being a couple of powerful decepticons in the TF 4 movie taking over cybertron & rebuilding it into a traveling weapon. the autobots onn earth could get a distress signal from cybertron. then they'd leave earth & head towards planet cybertron to fight the decepticons on planet cybertron. a few humans could come along for the ride & be used as spies to gather info since their so small & won't be seen right away. in the beginning of the TF4 movie,their could be peace shown on the earth,with the autobots rebuilding the damaged cities & sharing some of their technology with the humans. then about 18 minutes into the movie the autobots get a distress signal from cybertron,board a space ship with some humans & head to cybertron to fight the decepticons.

(2)Have the TF4 movie take place in the future,be a time traveling movie or have transformers from the future arrive on the earth in the past the year 2014 & attempt to change history. the time traveling transformers could be as follows: Galvatron,cyclonus,scourge,predacons/predaking,Sixshot,Blitzwing & trypticon. the time traveling autobots would be as follows: Rodimus Prime,Metroplex,Ultra Magnus,Quickswitch,Blurr,Technobots,computron or the dinobots that merge to form dinoking,Springer,Broadside,Doubledealer who would be a spy. maybe even have daniel in his thirties,sam's son time travel from the future & meet his dad sam who is younger than him in the past.

The time traveling story would be. Galvatron & the future decepticons are upset about the future time line being so horrible for the decepticons. in the future the decepticons lost the great war & live jail cels. galvatron breaks out of jail on planet cybertron,gathers a few decepticons troops,gets a hold of a time traveling device & heads to the past the year 2014 to change history by killing optimus prime. after gaslvatron leaves for the past with his decepticons. rodimus prime the future transformers leader learns of galvatron's plan & gathers a bunch of autobots,uses the same time traveling device & heads to the past to defeat galvatron & his decepticons & bring them back to the future & put them back in jail.

the plot twist is the future decepticons,arrive on the earth & kill optimus prime & a few autobots. Rodimus arrives in the year 2014 too late,can't travel ahead in time & re-time jump because the future is already changed. So Rodimus Prime & his autobots from the future stay in the past 2014 & fight galvatron & the future decepticons on earth in the year 2014. rodimus prime figures he can't change bring back optimus & the past autobots but rodimus can try to defeat galvatron & his future decepticons & carve out a slightly better future in this new altered time line.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea, but some people however like having that human and cybertronian interaction.

Then they can look at the person sitting beside them in the theater, then back to the screen.

Or a sequel could take place 100's of years into the future, when mankind has developed awesome machines of war and attack both Bots and Cons. C'mon, humans as the main antagonists would be awesome. Sure you can throw in some race traitors in there to help the Bots if ya want.

• 1 month later...

Or a sequel could take place 100's of years into the future, when mankind has developed awesome machines of war and attack both Bots and Cons. C'mon, humans as the main antagonists would be awesome. Sure you can throw in some race traitors in there to help the Bots if ya want.

That sounds like an interesting idea. Haha... imagine something like Avatar vs. Transformers. Flying dragon-things from Avatar with an archer on each vs. Bots and Cons.

Archived