Transformers 4 ideas from those who like the TF Movies.

nakobass

I don't know if anyone has ever had this idea, I'm pretty sure they have, but what about just taking the movie to Cybertron? I know it's destroyed, I feel they could use that as a very good twist ending plot. They find the planet intact, but in the end it's just a fake cover and they've actually landed on Unicron! Okay I'm getting out of hand. Haha

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The remaining Autobots (ALL of them, no random disappearances) return to Cybertronto find it a wasteland....loosely ruled by Thunderwing and infested with feral Predacons. The Predacons have animal-like alt modes. Thunderwing's lieutenants are G1's Predacons (loosely- Bay never directly uses any G1 characters). Just throwing out random stuff.

I just want a reboot that doesnt portray the Decepticons as a bunch of mindless monsters with maybe 2 or 3 level headed ones commanding them. In every cartoon before it, the Cons were just as smart as the Autobots and none of them looked like freaks

they dont fit with the autobots. These are all aliens from the SAME RACE! I dont seem to recall human terrorists having insectoid heads just for being evil after all. They still look like the rest of us. alien looks are fine, savage mindless monster looks arent. At first i thought it was just starscream who got shat on, but then after DOTM, i realized several of them weren't represented properly. In fact, starscream and soundwave somehow got their faces reversed!

It's fine if you do. But I draw the line at 'Cons who dont talk or do anything to prove they're more than just "pets" used for autobot slaughter. None of the cartoons did this at all. the cons and bots always looked the same and nobody had any trouble distinguishing good from bad. This whole disparity thing was just an excuse to make the apparently-stupid audience know who was bad by making them look like mindless beasts.

Why would you not want a TF4, these movies are awsome and are making alot of money.

The fandom is a fickle entity. TF1 got me back into TFs after the A/E/C exodus, I loathe ROTF but I really like DOTM. Thats just me though. Alot of fans either like the movies or HATE them. Either because of faults within the stories or a dislike of the action figures themselves. I'm sort of on the fence. Some are horrible and some are really fun. It's hit and miss but thats opinion.

snapback.pngbreaker, on Jun 30 2008, 10:39 AM, said:

The fandom is a fickle entity. TF1 got me back into TFs after the A/E/C exodus, I loathe ROTF but I really like DOTM. Thats just me though. Alot of fans either like the movies or HATE them. Either because of faults within the stories or a dislike of the action figures themselves. I'm sort of on the fence. Some are horrible and some are really fun. It's hit and miss but thats opinion.

I do get where you are coming from.

Archived