Leader Ironhide $34.99 at ToysRUs.com!

Matt Stryker

I ordered it for $44.99 from TRU last week, then noticed today that it was now $10 cheaper! I called their customer support, and they immediately dropped the price on my order (which had not been shipped yet) by $10!

--The Stryker

dammit! i bought mine maybe 3 weeks ago and got free shipping with $100 purchase. is that special still running?

Actually, it's free shipping with a $49 purchase. That's why I also got RTS Bumblebee in the first place, to push it over $49. When I got the price reduced on Ironhide, however, I got to keep my free shipping anyway!

--The Stryker

dammit! i bought mine maybe 3 weeks ago and got free shipping with $100 purchase. is that special still running?

Actually, it's free shipping with a $49 purchase. That's why I also got RTS Bumblebee in the first place, to push it over $49. When I got the price reduced on Ironhide, however, I got to keep my free shipping anyway!

--The Stryker

Looks like TRU.com will be getting a phone call from me tomorrow!

I'm still trying to find him at a Target store, before the 16th. $39.99, and I have a $10 off coupon, plus a 5% discount using my Target Red Card, plus another 5% off from the same program. He'll come in at $27 plus tax. If I can find him in the NW or W Chicago suburbs by the 16th.

--The Stryker

Looks like TRU.com will be getting a phone call from me tomorrow!

Finally got around to making that call this morning. Receiving a $10 credit back! and i had a nice little conversation with an old lady from Wisconsin don't cha know.

There will be plenty of chances to get the movie Leaders for $30-$35 at retail. Besides TRU's reoccurring sales, Walmart and Target both dropped their Leader prices from the first two movies to $35 for month stretches. They'll do the same for DoTM sooner or later.

They were also having the sale in stores for leaders, along with a BOGO 50% off. They didn't have IH, though, just 2 SPs and 60 BBs. Instead I bought Deluxe Starscream(giving him another chance, with the mehtech thrown away) and HA Sandstorm(whom I wish was orange)

Archived