FansProject Heart Master Exclusive Images

Optics

He must be completely new. I don't recognize anything in the design that is suppose to help us figure out who he really is

He looks like another take on the War Within Optimus Prime to me. Looks pretty damn good too.

I literally have no idea what or who this thing is supposed to be! Powermaster? Breastmaster? Turns into a... what exactly? :wtf

I must be missing something, cos I can't see any possible reason to want it. Surely there's enough genuine characters in need of ingenious third party overhauls without chucking random bits of plastic at us...

He looks like another take on the War Within Optimus Prime to me. Looks pretty damn good too.

War Within Powermaster Optimus Prime with HiQ? whatever this one is, as long as he is the same size as Warbot if not larger, then I'm buying him.

Archived