DOTM review

WereFox2009

Ok so I just got back from seeing DOTM, and I gotta say... Wow! For starters it has a story, and the Bots are in it as stars rather then guest stars. Plus!!! they actually had barricade in the movie!!! The biggest plot hole from the first movie is in the end of DOTM!!! Ok so heres the deal I'm Going to list my Faves of the Movie, and the few things I didn't like, so please add your own thoughts at the end folks.

THINGS I LIKED:::

1) MadMax Megatron, and his pump action madmax ShotGun!!! That was awesome, not only is he a mad Max style tanker truck, but he has a shotgun holstered on his back!!!

2) The Dreads, I actually thought they would be copies through and through, but they actually changed um up, having the one be more dog like, the one with the pony tail, and the one with actual dreads. The best part had to be the Mexican stand off!!!

3) Soundwave... looked awesome, sounded awesome, was awesome!!! That $200,000 Mercedes was one bad mother, and the scene where Sam and Carly try to escape Dylan's was perfect, but damn you Soundwave for killing my boy WheelJack!

4) LaserBeak... that is one evil sonuvabich! The Chernobyl scene was perfect G1 Homage with the red and black form hanging from the rafters.

5) WheelJack and Dino/Mirage have got to be the most awesome addition to the movie, Dino/Mirage with his swords and whips, good luck hasbro making this figure, but I'll buy two

6) Michael Bay was still wrong, the twins were in the movie for like three seconds as seen with the autobots rolling into Nest base with the twins trailing last. So thank you Mister Bay, no on screen death means both brothers are alive and kicking, Should have followed the book and had Sentinel kill them with IronHide

7) The Wreckers, Great characters with their Irish/Aussie accents, their butthead personalities, and the fact that they were truly wreckers when they pulled that Decepticon pilot apart with their bare hands.

8) Prime's armory, jetpack, and axe... so... very... beautiful...

9) Brains and Wheelie... F**king hilarious and sad too due to what they do to save everyone at the end...

10) ShockWave = Bad@ss, took prime, nest, and bumblebee to take him down.

11) The Doctor and his ilk crawling around in, and all over Megs, I think they called his toy Scalpel??? also it sucks to be a Decepticon medic huh?

--------

Things that Broke my Spark:::

1) The seeker plot hole, Simmons shows off tons of pics of the Seekers, with Primes ability to raise the stasis locked formers, why didn't they go after the other Seekers???

2) Twins, Jolt, and Chromia/Arcee missing??? at the end of ROTF we saw that Chromia/Arcee's blue biked bot didn't die so where is she? Jolt is MIA with no explanation, and th twins were seen only as cars for like three seconds... nice job bay, you could put a worthless green talking head into the movie, but not four autobots that leave big holes in your movieverse plots

3) Megan Fox plot fillers, so we find out what happened to her from the parents... who had no point to the story at all??? smooth bay smooth

4) Wheelie and Brains... so... are they dead???

5) Ahhhhhh!!! Ironhide.... Why?! Why?! Whhhyyyyyyy?!!! If you hate the Twins so dang much why not kill them instead, the kid behind me actually started crying after that...

6) wheres LongHaul? I should have said something about him in #2, but LongHaul is never shown dead in ROTF all you see is his Tires getting blown off???

7) this is the last movie..... "Weeps"

Archived