Michael Bay Thanks the Fans and Urges to See Transformers 3 in a Good 3D Theater; Wants Theaters To Crank Up the Bulbs

Peter_Van

transformers-dark-moon-berlin-premier%20(11)__scaled_100.jpg
Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Director Michael Bay has put a shout out to the Transformers fans in the form of a thank you note, posted on his official website. "I just want to take the opportunity to thank all the fans around the world for letting me have fun with the Transformers franchise," Mr. Bay said on his website Shoot For the Edit. "It has been a wonderful opportunity to have worked with about 4000 crew members around the world. These artists are some of the very best in the entire film business. I�m honored to have had you work along side me. We had an amazing time." For Mr. Bay's full message, hop on after the break. Read the Full News Story Here

Again, I say he's full of it. You know in the back of his mind he's saying "Thank GOD I'm leaving this crap behind!" as he counts his piles of money...

Future Michael Bay quotes:

"That wasn't me on the set of TF4 holding a megaphone."

"Ok, that was me.... surprise!.... and No, Megatron is not in this movie."

i remember in early interviews,that,when approached by spielberg,bay was reluctant to work on transformers,saying that he didn't know what to do with it (i think he still doesn't),so it really seems as if he's being politic and trying to make us (the fans) feel better about his work on transformers.it just feels vaguely condescending to me.i'm glad he won't be back.if nothing else,i got sick of the megan fox crap-it really felt as if bay were in the theatre next to me and kept nudging me,"dude!isn't she the hottest chick ever?!...and i was this close to her on the set!hehehe"...let's not get into the burying of plot points under set pieces and explosions.go back to your tonka trucks in the sandpit behind your mom's house,mr.bay.

I think when he says fans, he means the people who have been seeing the movies. I mean, people outside the fandom don't refer to the fandom when referring to fans. Either way, just a polite little thing for any franchise worker to say when they're leaving. Nothing wrong with that.

Well, Hasbro is the one that let him have "fun" with the Transformers franchise. The millions of non-fans made him his money. He has nothing to thank us for.

He's thanking us for not uniting the factions and trolling the hell out of his forum. I'm actually surprised such a call to arms never happened to be honest. :tfpwn

The bulbs weren't bright enough. Sure.

I think you just said it, Somewhere, someone's bulbs weren't bright enough. Its possible it wasn't necessarily the theater you're thinking of here. :tflaugh

Archived