TFC Toys Thinking of Developing a Dinobots-based Combiner?

Peter_Van

honestly...thats pretty cool. It always seemed stupid to me that the Dinobots didn't combine. I mean why have a special team of TFs all with the same theme that can't combine or do ANYTHING notable as a unit? That always irked me about G1.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

New color pictures of the not Dinobot Combiner and Starcats:

http://www.fullmetalhero.com/content.php/content.php?r=2243-Tfc-toy-starcats-other-combiners-megathread-all-up-to-date-info-here

Surprisingly Dinobots are not really in G1 colors, they are grey with black highlights. Sorta makes them better ORIGINAL Dinobots in my opinion. Maybe even a SG or Dark Retribution vibe.

Combiners without proper fists is like a kick in the nuts. Why is it so hard to include peg-on fists anymore?

They seemingly have 5mm holes on their wrists. Some prototype phots had them using the Infinity Warfare Predaking upgrade kit fists. I'm guessing the final version will have fists. There is a photo of not-Swoop with a fist in the foreground too.

post-16931-098571500 1321035045.jpg

post-16931-063244800 1321035340.jpg

I would agree that it would only be logical for the Dinobots to combine since their #1 Nemesis has always been Devastator.....which I hope they finish before deciding to make another Gestalt.

I love the name Extinction for the combined mode. It plays on what Devastator always said....Prepare for Oblivion!

• 8 months later...

After a long time with no updates, it seems we have something NEW to report about the now-Dinobots! Grimlock recolor in the works for the Star-Q Dinosaur combiner!

Original colors:

41206481c8d482fd967b8.jpg

Grimlock version:

Star20Cats20Grimlock20Colours.jpg