Bay - Kind of Sad To Leave Franchise After Transformers 3; Comments On Controversy During NASA Shoot

Peter_Van

transformers-3-dark-of-the-moon-moscow-premiere-roll-call--michael-bay%20(2)__scaled_100.jpg
Michael Bay has confirmed what Shia LaBeouf said earlier this month: he is done with the Transformers franchise after Transformers Dark of the Moon is done. "I'm kind of sad to leave the franchise," he writes on his website's official message board. Mr. LaBeouf talked to MTV earlier this month saying that he is three-and-out with franchise. "For sure," he replied when asked if it was really his last turn as Sam. "I'm not coming back to do another one." Mr. Bay also denied the outcome of the confrontation that Mr. LaBeouf detailed to Hero Complex in an article released earlier this week. Continue reading... Read the Full News Story Here

Remember, Bay is the kind of person who will let nothing bad about him be said if he can get away with it...look at his reaction to the well-deserved reviews of "The Island". Gene Simmons (of KISS) is kinda the same way, the both have the talent to attempt to spin doctor anything they want in that sense.

I know what he's saying. He's been working on these movies for so long, it's a little sad to leave. It's like working a job, leaving it, and yet being just a little sad to no longer be there despite wanting to leave. I doubt anyone else is sad to see him go (well, maybe Hasbro is 4 bombs), but I get it.

Remember, Bay is the kind of person who will let nothing bad about him be said if he can get away with it...look at his reaction to the well-deserved reviews of "The Island". Gene Simmons (of KISS) is kinda the same way, the both have the talent to attempt to spin doctor anything they want in that sense.

Bay: "I fired Megan because she said I was Hitler"

Bay: "I fired Shia because he doesn't like what I play on the speaker"

Bay: "I fired myself because I am Hitler"

My vote for the next movie series to have a little less BAWWWW and drama coming from the people making it.

Bay: "I fired Megan because she said I was Hitler"

Bay: "I fired Shia because he doesn't like what I play on the speaker"

Bay: "I fired myself because I am Hitler"

My vote for the next movie series to have a little less BAWWWW and drama coming from the people making it.

Bad Boys 3?

Martin Lawrence could certainly use a meal check and Will Smith needs a vacation from pimpin' his kids (who will never need to work a day in their lives) to the industry.

Throw a wad of cash at Joey Pants, rent a fast car and start shooting in LA at the next available sunset. Make this happen Hollywood.

Don't let the franchise door hit you on the ass, pal.

Archived