New Alternity Nissan Fairlady and Suzuki Swift Repaints Confirmed; Adds Several More

Peter_Van

alternity-bumblebee%20(43)__scaled_100.jpg
If you feel a little lost without a new purchase of die-cast figures, TakaraTomy may have something in the pipeline to help you out. The Japanese toy company is looking to repaint and release two figures based on the Nissan Fairlady Z (370Z in the United States) and the Suzuki Swift, according to Full Metal Hero and Kapow Toys. The character names and accessories are not available at the time. Read the Full News Story Here

As much as I want new Alternity figures...I could do without repaints and a retooled head...especially at $50 a pop. I guess it's good news though?

alternity-super-black-convoy%20(1).jpg
TakaraTomy's release of several Transformers Alternity including the Nissan Fairlady Z (370Z in the United States), Suzuki Swift and several others will be available beginning in August 2011, according to a new order sheet. The Fairlady Z will be named Galvatron and is slated for a September release and the Swift will be Goldbug and set for a December release. Additional figures that we did not know about are the Nissan GT-R as Dai Atlas (August), and the Okamora Orochi as Banzai-Tron (November). The sheet is courtesy of Meister79 of The AllSpark. Check out all of the details after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

Interesting. Not sure how well Banzai-Tron would work using the Mitsuoka Orochi mold, and I doubt they would have gotten the shoulder ball stems on the correct sides this time. I missed out on any of the Alternity Megatron releases, so Galvatron I might bite on...

Lame... Who will buy this?

Agreed... This line sucks... Bring back Binaltech...

:agree

1/24 scale was perfect for cars / Trucks. Now if they would take what they learned in Alternity and apply it back to MP and BT / Alt there would be a lot of happy fans.

I actually like the BB and CJ version because they are smaller just like in G1. I could see them running simultaneously with G1 Scout figures as Alternity and Deluxe / Voyagers in BT / Alt scale. What do I know though...i'm just a fan who buys these type of things... :shrug

Archived