Transformers Expo in Wichita, KS

Ligier

I'd like to announce that I'll be hosting a small Transformers convention here in Wichita, Kansas on Saturday July 30th. We'll have a dealer's room with many toys and comics for sale, a video room airing episodes from G1, Beast Wars, and other series. We'll be doing a few entertaining fan panels over the course of the day. We'll also be drawing for door prizes every hour (must be present to win), and in the afternoon we're going to have a live Transformers Quiz Show, with prizes for First, Second, and Third Place. It should be a really exciting event, and if you're still on the fence about coming, ADMISSION IS FREE.

The event will be held at the La Quinta Inn and Suites at 5500 W. Kellogg (intersection of Hwy 54 & I-235) from 10AM to 5PM.

La Quinta is offering a special room rate for anyone coming from out of town. Just tell them you're with "Transformers Expo".

Dealer tables are still available, but filling up fast. The cost per 6 foot table is $30, with $15 payable now, and the remaining $15 closer to the show.

Check us out on Facebook-- we're under the group "Wichita Transfans". And please join-- we're always looking for new members. No, you don't have to live in Wichita-- we've got one friend in the group who lives in New York. Hope to see some of you guys at the show!

post-13392-073168000 1308773829.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I wish I could go to this. It's closer than BotCon and I'm all for supporting the smaller cons.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived