Does Walmart Know something we don"t?!?

Cybcouncil

Been forgetting to post this, but a Walmart in Natomas (NW Sacramento) went all out versus any other I've seen. These shots were taken last Sunday:

IMAG0131.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bumblebee definately appears to be this years shelf warmer. Even already, I have to dig through a butt load of Bumblebee toys to see what else is there.

Bumblebee is EVERY year's shelfwarmer.

Hasbro's case assortments piss me off to no end because they fluff the shelves with crap that doesn't sell, which prevents stores from ordering future waves.

Been forgetting to post this, but a Walmart in Natomas (NW Sacramento) went all out versus any other I've seen. These shots were taken last Sunday:

IMAG0131.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

A few walmarts i've been to have added these over flow sections in main traffic ways on their stores. i've been hopping to find a HA Roadbuster at one of these stores but no luck for me.

I might have to check out one of the other Walmarts in my area to see if they are doing something similar. I'm still searching for that backwards Laserbeak, so maybe they have it.

backwards Laserbeak? did i miss something? also, i found my HA Roadbuster FINALLY!

I might have to check out one of the other Walmarts in my area to see if they are doing something similar. I'm still searching for that backwards Laserbeak, so maybe they have it.

backwards Laserbeak? did i miss something? also, i found my HA Roadbuster FINALLY!

Optics had bought 2 Mechtech Laserbeaks, I pointed out one was packaged in the opposite direction. So far he's got the only one that I've seen a picture of, but he opened it already? Anyways, I've been searching for one everywhere.

Here is that post:

http://forums.TFormers.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=24686&view=findpost&p=1621502

I talked to Engledogg at Shmax and he got it added in, and looks like 4 are accounted for there.

http://shmax.com/product_details/9119/laserbeak

Archived