Transformers Reveal the Shield Showing Up at Ross For Deep Discounts

Peter_Van

Well this is quite surprising! After Hasbro explained at BotCon 2011 that the last wave of Transformers Reveal the Shield was lost in the shuffle due to the transition to Transformers Dark of the Moon toys, they promised to try and work to get more of the hard-to-get figures out. Now, figures like Scout Windcharger (which was sold out like hot cakes at BotCon) and Voyagers Solar Storm Grappel and Lugnut, are showing up at quite a discount at Southern California-based store chain Ross for $4.99 and $9.99, respectively. These prices are about half off the suggested retail price. The figures were sighted by TFW's SwindlesShop and Seibertron's joevill at Ross stores in Southern California. Take a look full shots after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone with a PayPal account & wants to help me out, PM me! I need Grapple, Lugnut & Windcharger! Nearest Ross to me is in Pennsylvania!

Yeah me too (straight north in Milwaukee) :(

I hit BBTS for Lugnut at $30 months ago but would like another !!!

I wonder if these will show up in T.J. Maxx/Marshalls stores later this year. Or maybe next year considering all the Voyager Animated figs I've seen there this week...

Anyone with a PayPal account & wants to help me out, PM me! I need Grapple, Lugnut & Windcharger! Nearest Ross to me is in Pennsylvania!

Yeah me too (straight north in Milwaukee) :(

I hit BBTS for Lugnut at $30 months ago but would like another !!!

I wonder if these will show up in T.J. Maxx/Marshalls stores later this year. Or maybe next year considering all the Voyager Animated figs I've seen there this week...

MEE TOO MEE TOOOO!!

Needed are Grapple, Lugnut and Windcharger! PM ME PLEASE!!? ^_^

I wnet out to my Ross this morning after reading the news on TFW and Seibertron but to no avail for me. SIGHS!!

The chase rages on!!!

i want them too. sucks for me. i'm out on the road for the month of June. I hate asking my girlfriend to go hunting for me. she doesn't have the drive to go hunt at every store possible.....yet. she knows who Fortress Maximus is so there is hope.

My nearest Ross is 325 miles dead south in Tenessee. I need a hook up here.

The sad thing is I really wanted Grapple and Windcharger for my son to play with more than my own collection. He thinks it's really cool to have the same TFs I played with at his age.

I am just hoping that we can get them before scalpers buy them all up and we see eBay as the only hope. Grapple was the first Autobot I bought when I was a kid, so getting him has some nostalgia to it for me as well.

I am just hoping that we can get them before scalpers buy them all up and we see eBay as the only hope. Grapple was the first Autobot I bought when I was a kid, so getting him has some nostalgia to it for me as well.

i checked eBay to see if there was an influx of new listings for Windcharger and Grapple. There's less than 15 for each one. So i'm not sure there's enough dtock out there for scalpers to go after yet.

Archived