Quintesson "prototype"

The REAL Generation Zero

That thing looks like it's made out of art clay and built with a glue gun. I don't know what '50changer' is smoking if he thinks anyone would pay $100 for the Melted-wax Quintessons. Also, it's QUINTESSONS, not "quintasons." It's not that hard, son. If nothing else, it's a lot scarier than an accurate model of the Quintessons because they appear to have gone through the same process that fused Rachet and Megatron in the comics. God, that skull-face is creepy.

Also up for auction is the 'Optimus Head' mask, but I think I would want some eye/air holes if my head were encapsulated in heavy plastic.

That ain't nothin but the biggest piece of evilbay crap i 've ever seen in my entire life.

Why dont you tell us what you really think, c`mon dont beat about the bush lol

;)

P.S I think its pretty damn ugly too

Archived