Energon Omega Supreme... shelf warmer?!

KneonT

Older 'collectors' make up a pretty small portion of Energon sales I'd say.

$40 is pocket change to us. To a 10 year old kid, it's a fair bit, something that could be used to get 3 deluxes and a basic.....

Stores are still stocking for Christmas, the same thing happened last year with Unicron, though OS is not being stocked anywhere NEAR the numbers Unicron was stocked at last year.

I don't get where all this gloom is coming from this early in the season. Last year I really didn't see Unicron really move until after Thanksgiving, and I am betting the same will happen this year.

Don't start complaining about him being a shelf warmer until AFTER the season really gets underway.

Actually the main reason why toys like Unicron and OS are shef warmers if cuz "people" dont want to spend the money or they dont have it! Id rather buy it when they first come out, so the box isnt all forked up and damaged, as most of the Unicrons boxes at my local TRU are. Who would want to buy that.. Ive yet to see any of the two big figures sitting on shelves here.

TRU does have a few Crons, only cuz i think they got a huge bulk order. Hell TRU doenst ever have OS. If ya wanna be cheep and wait for them to clearance them out, that is cool, I just notice that the boxes are in horrid conditions and not something you would want to display on a shelf

or to keep.

Dont worry with the holidays comming lots of things will go on sale, and TRU already had teh Unicrons 50% off If you missed that then oh well.

OS was down to 39.99 at my local walmart but all sold out!

I didn't mind paying the 50 bucks for him when he first came out He was so worth it, and I didnt mind paying the 66 bucks for my SL one either. Sorry I cant be cheep when it comes to great, figures

like these. Gotta keep the business going. :D

Archived