BotCon 2011 - Transformers Generations and Rescue Bots Dealer Display

Peter_Van

It really is a kick to the junk to have these figures I've looked so hard for dangled in front of me yet again.

Translation: We will release these where you won't be able to find them. Entertainment Earth seems to be my only hope for getting Solar Storm Grappel. He's the only one I am missing.

Um....Available now on the tags pisses me off....because they aren't. So are we maybe going to start seeing these show up in the stores....Deep Dive or Deep Derp as he's nicknamed looks like a GI Joe Crossover done correctly. I actually would rather have that one now than Sea Spray. I wonder if they will eventually repaint Breacher to match Deep Derp's color scheme and milk one of the best scout class molds to come out in the line. :tfevil

Oh and on a note, I found RTS in my local TJMaxx. I also found HFTD showing up at ROSS. My guess is it will take almost another month before we can actually see them show up at these stores because they don's seem to be a high priority to Hasbro at this point with DOTM out. It's a shame....they make some of the best figures in a line and then don't make them available to purchase. I would have been fine just ordering them on their website, but they have to be available on the site to do so. I can't believe that every retailer said no to a line that has been outselling their ROTF figures still sitting on the shelves....sheesh.

Well, I've got a T.J. Maxx, a Marshall's, a Big Lots, and 2 Kohl's I can hit up on a semi-regular basis so I guess the hunt continues....

This is what drives me to frustration right here. Hasbro can't recognize the paradigm shift that is occuring in retail. If the big 3 toy retailers won't take them then how do we get them out? ONLINE YOU DINGLEBERRIES! YOU are the retailer. Make them available on your freakin' site Account for the emergence of online retailers in your distribution plan. Don't let the circle of online retailers corner the market on your own product. I don't mind if the designers are stuck in the 80's, but the market people can't be.

Archived