Name of Ferrari in DOTM Revealed

Blitz-Wing

5404970980_b4d2716ee2_b__scaled_100.jpg
There has been a lot of speculation about the identity of the red Ferrari 458 Italia appearing in the Dark of the Moon movie. According to Nelson on the Shoot For The Edit forum, the Ferrari is to be called Dino (DEE-no). Dino was the nickname of the popular Ferrari 246GT from the 1970s. It is also the nickname for Alfredo Ferrari, Enzo's son. Take the jump here for more info.

Now, this is where I shall make an exception to having a goofy Transformer in these movies. I want Dino to be like Dean Martin in Cannonball Run, coincidentally, he and Sammy Davis Jr. drove in a Ferrari in that movie. He should drink ethanol straight from the pump.

Dino? .... :puke

This is my first negative comment on any news from BotCon so far, but this is incredibly stupid. Seriously, WTF is a Dino and am I allowed to kill it?

*facepalm*

Even "Mario" would've been better. He could've mistaken Skids and Mudflap for green and red Koopa Troopas and stomped on their heads....

Archived