DOTM Leader Class

Markusius

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't it take almost a year for the leader Starscream to get leaked after the film? Those are still on the shelf so I'm hoping that they put out a leader Megatron at least. A leader Shockwave is unlikely but would be mega sweet. We didn't get a leader The Fallen and he was supposed to be the Big Bad in ROTF.

I do believe there were some pretty early fuzzy shots of him. Thing is, at least we knew he was coming well in advance. We haven't really heard a whole lot of anything about too much new product to this point. That kinda has me worried.

With us seeing lines cut off prematurely as of late, I'm thinking Hasbro is going not going to have the huge offering of new figures that many of us are expecting to see. I'm also having that bad feeling that at this point there is no leader Megs on the horizon. I don't even know if Shockwave will be.

I hate to say it, but I'm totally prepared for some epic letdowns from this years Botcon.

An Ultimate Megatron I can maybe see, leader class no. Unless that leader class figure is the cab mode only with big ass mechtech weapon like BB. Can't see a bot and trailer being done there, but one to match the big ass Prime? Why not?!?

Speaking of leader figs....Leader IRONHIDE has been found at retail. Kinda figured that would come in time for this weekend.

Optimus wouldn't be hard to do. The work is already done. Takara just redid the abdominal area on Prime to make him in line with DOTM. Nothing else seems to have changed (IDK if they removed the swords or not), but the connection for the wings seems the same as Jetfire. So just bringing the modified mold over stateside would be stupid since just like Bumblebee, Optimus is a relatively popular character (though his Voyager self seems to be sitting pretty nicely on the shelves while everyone else seems to be going at a nice pace).

But if there's one I really want to see, it's Megatron. I'm hoping we hear/see something at Botcon this year about that possibility.

I'm semi interested in that Ironhide. I would love to see a scale picture of him with some Alternators or Human Alliance figures.

took a couple of pics of leader ironhide over in the POSE thread...he is rather massive

post-11452-030765000 1307756808.jpg

I'm semi interested in that Ironhide. I would love to see a scale picture of him with some Alternators or Human Alliance figures.

Voyager ironhide and leader ironhide with voyager weapon and missile launcher attachment ( the scale is massive )

post-11452-099433900 1307796404.jpg

Wow. So he would look nice next to HA and alternator figs? I'm totally into this.

Voyager ironhide and leader ironhide with voyager weapon and missile launcher attachment ( the scale is massive )

post-11452-099433900 1307796404.jpg

Archived