DOTM Leader Class

Markusius

We are going to see a couple of Leaders in this movie run DOTM. Ironhide, Sentinel Prime, and BB.

Are we going to see a rerelease of the Starscream and Optimus Prime (retooled)?

So far I haven't seen any mention of a leader class Megatron or Shockwave. What do you think? Will we see these?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's odd that we have not yet seen most of what's still to come. No protos, no leaked pics, no nothing. It's weird because that almost never happens.

Then again, I kinda think information only escapes when Hasbro wants it to.

So one has to wonder if this movie line will even begin to compare to the past 2. Botcon should let us know what's coming.

Didn't it take almost a year for the leader Starscream to get leaked after the film? Those are still on the shelf so I'm hoping that they put out a leader Megatron at least. A leader Shockwave is unlikely but would be mega sweet. We didn't get a leader The Fallen and he was supposed to be the Big Bad in ROTF.

Voyager Megatron is already one of the best toys of the DOTM line, so I don't see any reason why they wouldn't release a Leader Class of it later on. If they do it'll hurt my wallet though depending on how well the figure's design transfers.

As for Shockwave... maybe. Depends on how popular he gets.

Archived