Review: DOTM Skids Figure

Blitz-Wing

100.jpg
Skids might not be in the upcoming movie, but he certainly is making his way back to store pegs. He comes sporting a new paint job and a new mold. Being that his former mold had some issues, we'll see if this new mold is has enough improvement to keep him off the shelves on a long term basis. Click here to read the rest of the review.

100.jpg
Skids might not be in the upcoming movie, but he certainly is making his way back to store pegs. He comes sporting a new paint job and a new mold. Being that his former mold had some issues, we'll see if this new mold is has enough improvement to keep him off the shelves on a long term basis. Click here to read the rest of the review.

Is it just me, or does this resemble the HA Skids greatly? I mean, the resemblence in transformation is uncanny, and in robot mode with the gun above his head.

I might have bought this if it wasn't a Skids figure. Love the paint job on the car and the figure isn't too bad, but I never bought the regular twins figures or the repaints from the last movie line so I don't feel invested in the characters to care this time around either. I did however buy the ice cream truck mold because A. combiners rock my socks off and B. ice cream trucks are awesome. I'm sure it will warm the pegs and someone will probably buy it for me as a gift at some point.

I've never had problems with ROTF Skids anyway, and I'll further 2nd HA SKids as the superior mold. I'm just hoping they sell HA Mudflap again because for some reason I never saw him at stores.

He got direct shipped to Marshalls and other discount dept stores. I've seen him there for 12-15 bucks. Scout a few out, there were plenty that didn't move after christmas.

Archived