What are you hoping to see at this years Botcon?

Timothy.R

I still say they'll just continue on after this movie, maybe a soft reboot (they just don't talk about the last movies) at most.

As for BotCon, I mostly wanted to see it myself. However, like 09, that's a not happening kinda thing. So I'm hoping for some extremly fan wanky movie toy, like ROTF Bludgeon was. Also, hoping for a deluxe Leadfoot and some Prime reveals we are not yet aware of. Also, upcomming fancy pants toys, like US Masterpeices and such.

DOTM:

Deluxe Leadfoot, Wheeljack, Mirage, Soundwave, two other Dreads

Leader Megatron

Alternatives: Deluxe Weaponized Roadbuster, Deluxe regular car Topspin, whichever Leadfoot we get for vehicle mode, the other one.

NO MORE BUMBLEBEE REPAINTS/REMOLDS. PERIOD!!!

A Leader Shockwave would indeed rock, but that'd give us five leaders. We usually get 3, no more than 4 at the most. If anything is likely, it'll be Megatron just to give us a Decepticon since the first ones are Sentinel, Ironhide and Bumblebee (though why they made Bumblebee a Leader is beyond me).

Information regarding a possible return of Generations/RTS style figures after DOTM is done. Prime stuff I'm kinda ambivalent about right now. It looks good, but I want to really see what's coming down the pipe.

I got a bad feeling no Leader Megs, and perhaps no leader Shockwave either. However I kinda think that there has to be some decepticon leader class coming so I'm gonna roll the dice and say the big shocker will be Leader Blackout. Just a hunch!

It would be nice if the entire original cast had a Leader representation.

We'll see no less than 5 BB repaints. Leader, HA, one or more deluxe, and a couple of Legends.

I hope we see a LOT more Cyberverse! Especially the base sets.

Some good news on Generations (or whatever it becomes) will be nice. Hopefully more WFC figs.

More Transformers Prime figs.

Also I hope we get some positive news about figs that didn't get any release or hardly anyone saw. Surely they can find a way to work them into another line somewhere down the road as part of the ongoing classics/universe/generations etc. line. I would just like to know it's worth hoping for and not get some meaningless brush off at any request to address them.

I'm sure there's going to be plenty out there that will make my wallet explode into flames the second I see, but that's why I love Botcon!

Archived