What are you hoping to see at this years Botcon?

Timothy.R

What do you guys want to see at botcon? what new figures do you guys hope hasbro will surprise us with.

I'm hoping to see more human alliance figures.. like leadfoot, soundwave, maybe a mirage (doubt it) maybe word of a topspin and/or wheeljack.. just anything standard sized human alliance and i'll be happy.

also, i'd really really like to see one or two decepticon leader figures. megatron and shockwave (obviously) I've been saying it, and i'll continue to say it.. it would be a crime against this fandom if megatron was finally given an earth mode, but wasn't given a leader class figure.

and lastly, i'd like to maybe see a new voyager ratchet mold. and deluxe versions of leadfoot, mirage, soundwave, and wheeljack.

but for some reason i doubt we'll see anything all that great.. my memory sucks, but i think hasbro usually waits until SDCC to reveal the good new stuff.

I'd just like to see at least one Wrecker that pulls off all three modes. Leader Megatron is on everyone's list and it would definitely be a mistake if Hasbro left that off the table for the line.

I'd just like to see at least one Wrecker that pulls off all three modes. Leader Megatron is on everyone's list and it would definitely be a mistake if Hasbro left that off the table for the line.

i think it would be physically impossible for them to have a wrecker that has all three modes. the weaponized vehicles are so vastly different from the nascar modes that it would be unfeasible for them to both exist on the same figure. the guns on them could be accomplished by a bunch of pegs and clip points, but having the steel parts, the "turbo booster" looking parts, the absence of a front end (in roadbusters case), etc.. would all be impossible to incorporate into a figure that is trying to achieve all three fairly accurate modes.

i would rather get a set of three of them all weaponized.. it doesn't look like that'll happen however. which is a shame.

and i agree that it would be a mistake not to give megatron a leader figure.. but i can see them not giving us one.

For me it's more about what I hope I don't see. After spending $300 on the Stunticon box set I hope I don't see a bunch more exclusive Animated figures I have to have. There's too much coming out this year I have to pick up already....

For me it's more about what I hope I don't see. After spending $300 on the Stunticon box set I hope I don't see a bunch more exclusive Animated figures I have to have. There's too much coming out this year I have to pick up already....

Not to mention all the kick ass 3rd party stuff coming out...unless you have already included that.

I'm hoping to see whats coming after the DOTM toys, aside from Transformers Prime toys that is.

yeah, that would be interesting.

i would assume more generations/RTS.

i have a hunch that we won't know for about a year or so. it's going to be weird two summers from now when transformers isn't in the limelight.

i wish there would be more movies. oh well.

I'm hoping to see whats coming after the DOTM toys, aside from Transformers Prime toys that is.

i have a hunch that we won't know for about a year or so. it's going to be weird two summers from now when transformers isn't in the limelight.

There may be. "Pirates" is on their 4th movie this summer and X-Men is on their 5th (or 4th if you don't count Wolverine, which is also getting a sequel). It's all about the $$$$ my friend and the TF franchise is $$$$$...$.

There may be. "Pirates" is on their 4th movie this summer and X-Men is on their 5th (or 4th if you don't count Wolverine, which is also getting a sequel). It's all about the $$$$ my friend and the TF franchise is $$$$$...$.

Spider-Man is getting a 4th movie after everyone only planned on doing 3. I wouldn't mind seeing a reboot of the movie franchise. That could be fun. I would love a prequel movie too that starts off on Cybertron and the end of the movie could have the Transformers crash on Earth. That would be sweet.

Archived