MECHTECK *ROAR*

Damnit Dog

Ok so I have a few of the new DOTM transformers out there and I have a question concerning the new gimmick, am I to believe that Shockwave is the only one that allows you to lock their mechtech weapon in place after pushing the button/leaver/thingy? Or am I missing something. So far voyager prime will not, same with megatron and the helicopter guy and dlx jolt.

Was this something that was left out of the design or is this supposed to allow the fans a more interactive experience?

Ok got primes to lock, same with Megatron and Skyhammers and came to the same conclusion on the DLXs with jolt that they do not lock.

Already this is an improvement though it wont save Prime from getting sold.

You can also use the little clear rubber bands included with most figures to "lock" the dlx's weapons. Although I would had preferred if hasbro had just built it in like on the voyagers.

On a side note, you can lock baracades weapon by pressing the little grey lever down on the side of the gun. Starscreams weapon locks by default. These are the only two dlx's that I know of that have locking weapons.

Can someone tell me if Bumblebee's (not Nitro) weapon will lock? I have seen images from another site that seems like it will. I have customizing play for that gun, if someone can confirm that, it would be awesome. =P

Can someone tell me if Bumblebee's (not Nitro) weapon will lock? I have seen images from another site that seems like it will. I have customizing play for that gun, if someone can confirm that, it would be awesome. =P

I don't think so. I have been moving stuff around on mine but I can't get it locked.

Better question, do we know if the Takara deluxe versions will be able to lock or not?

I don't know if what I saw was a person who modified theirs or not, but I think it was a video review of a BB where he locked out the cannon. Tried like hell to see if there was a way, but nope. Of course sometimes I only get any decent sleep once every 3 days, so maybe I just dreamed it while I was awake.

Archived