The wreckers

WereFox2009

Like I said, they picked the one group not too many are concerned with offending.

I mean, somebody has to be buying all that Larry the Cable Guy stuff...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So because it's not a race makes it less offensive? Even though it's a derogatory term used against southern sometimes poor white people. So cracker isn't offensive anymore either? African Americans aren't a race either, by now their all just Americans. You don't see me walking around saying I'm Scottish Filipino American.

It's fucking sad that people only care about harmful negative stereotypes if it's just one or two specific kinds of peoples..

Thin-skinned whiny people making a huge stink over nothing are really offensive to me and my people.

Please knock it off.

Holy crap! I never realized I'd get front page status?! I realize that the voices don't matter, I mean the voice stereotypes are one thing, but What I am annoyed about is that its the fact they were made to look like stereotypes dang it, I am a redneck, but d@mn it YOU DO NOT F^@K WITH THE WRECKERS!!!! The Bad stats the Insanely fat bearded leadfoot, the scrawny roadbuster, and topspin, poor dead topspin, its an insult to his memory... The Wreckers are the most bad@ss of all the formers, its just not right, give them southern accents, make them nascars, but don't make them a racist joke d@mn it....

Did you read Last Stand of the Wreckers? The weren't exactly spectacular. They were EXPENDABLE!

That was the point, they did they job nobody had the balls or guts to, not necessarily special training.

That was what made them badasses.

I think it fits them perfectly. Reminds me of all my Hillbilly/Redneck relatives who will blow anything up/crash anything/shoot at something just for kicks no matter how inherently dangerous.

It adds distinctive character traits to them. All the Transformers can't be as stoically dry and noble as Prime, that would be miserably boring.

Besides, it was clever design.

The fact that you are demanding a specific group of people can't be represented or characterized is enormously bigoted in of itself.

Stop being butthurt over nothing.

Man, if this takes off...

Dude, BotCon 2012 tractor pull.

whoa

I honestly can't see how being called a Redneck is derogatory or offensive. Every redneck I've ever met, has been proud to be called a redneck and they even say they are rednecks with Pride. So really from what I see the ones who have a problem here are the non-rednecks

I honestly can't see how being called a Redneck is derogatory or offensive. Every redneck I've ever met, has been proud to be called a redneck and they even say they are rednecks with Pride. So really from what I see the ones who have a problem here are the non-rednecks

Hey, I am proud of being a Redneck and a NASCAR fan. Nothing offensive for me. Some just need to be happy.

Guys, guys... guys.

Jerry Springer/Transformers Crossover.

Think about it.

Archived