Review: DOTM Topspin Figure

Blitz-Wing

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah is Leadfoot even confirmed to get a Deluxe release?

i would imagine. maybe he'll come out in wave 3 or 4. i'm guessing that will be in july or august.

I can't wait for all 3 wreckers to get released with the HA treatment.

I actually wasn't planning on getting Topspin, but with Wal Mart having deluxes 2-3 bucks cheaper than everyone else locally I decided to grab him before the price changed.

I'm not a race fan by any means (side note-my 2md grade teacher did marry Kyle Petty tho) but I really have come to like him and Roadbuster. The only real downside about Topspin is that backpack.

Other TF deluxes like Sideswipe had a lot more movment in the backpack area and you could arrange the kibble more or less into a cohesive whole. TS's kibble is on such loose ball joints it's hard to find a way to get it all to blend with the rest of the car and not make him a lot wider up top than he needs to be.

And if the claws on his hands folded back into his arms it would help a bit with astethics, but as they are I just imagine they're like Animated Ratchet's magno-clamps.

I have to agree pick him and Roadbuster up, but don't epsect his backpack kibble to be like Sideswipes and mostly fold away.

yeah is Leadfoot even confirmed to get a Deluxe release?

i would imagine. maybe he'll come out in wave 3 or 4. i'm guessing that will be in july or august.

I can't wait for all 3 wreckers to get released with the HA treatment.

Leadfoot has a Deluxe class figure coming out. It was store exclusive overseas and it stands to reason if it is an exclusive in the US Target will be the one to carry it (seeing as how Leadfoot is the Target car).

I like all 3 Wreckers (bought Roadbuster and Topspin already) but what really interests me is the Walmart exclusive NASCAR repaint of Sideswipe. Anyone know when that's due out?

AS far as I remember, that NASCAR hologram also has a code that you can enter on NASCAR.com to get free things.

To be honest I'm not sure if and how that works. There is a number on the hologram, but I assumed that was a license or a serial number.

his stats don't work with his bio.

He's a master technician that perfected modifications to armor and weaponry that rival anything the Decepticons could ever hope to produse!

but his:

SKILL is 5

FIREBLAST is 7

INTELLIGENCE is 4

Those numbers don't jive with those qualifications stated in the bio. They short changed him IMO.

I'm just waiting on a Deluxe Leadfoot, so I can pose the 3 Wreckers with a Budweiser LOL

Hopefully it will be that or all 3 get the HA treatment

Archived