Review: DOTM Topspin Figure

Blitz-Wing

100.jpg
As we dive into the world of the DOTM Deluxe class figures, our first stop will be on Pit Row to look at the Wreckers. Based on NASCAR vehicles, they offer a different take on the legendary mercenaries. First up is Topspin, which you can read about in this review.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The alt mode is a brute mode. It's not meant to be 'realistic'. Thus was graded as such. And that's not a robo-mullet, it's dreads. Look closer. I never reviewed any of the MP Primes and UNIVERSE Galvatron got a rather mediocre 5/10.

One might almost thing you're here to bash...

At least it has better proportions than Voyager class Optimus Prime. Change the hands and head and I think I would like this toy.

I wonder if a HA Topsin would look better?

lucky, i have not found one yet, and i have to buy four of them, one for my collections, one for both my mother and my brother who are both nascar and jimmy johnson fans, and one for my nephew to keep him away from the one i get my brother. i 'm finding are juniors number 88, which is well worth geting i might add.

Why does everyone keep hating on it's hands? Unless I'm mistaken, it HAS real hands, but they are clenched and the pincer claws are attached to the back side of them, sort of blocking them. I think it looks rather cool!

Bought him and Roadbuster on sight. They're great toys really. I enjoy them

I think he looks pretty awesome. I'm going to get both Wreckers at some point, including the Human Alliance versions. Aren't there three total Wreckers? I can't wait to see them in action in the movie.

Archived