Louisiana Sightings

Cyber Bishop

Prairieville Wal-Mart just got a bunch of movie deluxes (plus others). The pegs were bare two days ago, now they're full. This probably means that all of Baton Rouge is being re-supplied.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the Baton Rouge area Wal-Marts have a good stock of Movie Deluxes, now. Voyager and larger sizes are still sporadic. Even seen more than one '08 Bumblebee.

Millerville Target had the Exclusive Movie Jazz repaints on clearance for $6.98.

• 4 weeks later...

Went to Prairieville Wal-Mart. The ONLY Deluxe they had on the shelves was Payload. Not one or two Payloads, there were about 20 Payloads.

<p>

If anyone wants a Payload...

• 1 month later...

Seeing a bunch of Nightwatch OPs at various Wal-Marts in Alexandria and Baton Rouge.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Wal-Mart in Prairiville had the Skywarp exclusive for sale a week ago, they had a few left, don't know if they have any left still. They had a couple of other two packs for sale.

Target in Baton Rouge had the Leo Primes on clearance (went yesterday February 20th) and they had several. Also The Fallen was on sale, sorry I can't say witch one it is exactly, as I didn't pay any atention to it, sorry.

• 4 weeks later...

As of 03/14/2010:

Toys R Us in Baton Rouge, has one Transformers Animated Arcee and one Transformers Animated Cybertron Ratchet left.

WalMart Prairiville has Animated Shockwaves for sale at $13.00 each, four left I think, and one Masterpiece Skywarp left (didn´t check the price on it).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Went to Cortana Walmart about 11 last night and was suprised!!! Hold that thought. Lots of Wave 1 DOTM was out, as well as Voyager Optimus, Ironhide, Shockwave, Megatron, and Skyhammer. 2 of each were out. Also a Leader BB and SP were out but no Leader Ironhide yet. If any one sees Leader Ironhide in Baton Rouge, let me know please. I also thought that having a Commander Grindor was hilarious, bieng that Hasbro has ignored our cries and begging for a Leader Blackout. Now the reason for my suprise is this, in addition to DOTM, Wheeljack and Warpath was on the shelf!!!! I grabbed one and there was 2 left of each when I left. Knowing that Walmart they are probably still there! With all the DOTM toys out, does anyone think it's strange that I bought a Generations toy?????

• 2 months later...

Archived