First Looks at iGear PP03C Current and PP03S Storm

Peter_Van

Third party custom shop iGear has provided updates on their upcoming PP-03 products, a whole slew of Seeker custom figures. The figures provide us first looks at their upcoming PPO3C Current and PP03S Storm (Sunstorm). Each of the figures are tagged with "Unfinished Prototype" so expect some things for these figures to change. Take a look at some highlights in the gallery and hit up the source link for the full gallery. Read the Full News Story Here

Might buy the Sunstorm, wondering if they are planning on making the rest of the Rainmakers, unless Current is suppose to be Icestorm?

Ooooo....I love / hate these at the same time. :wat

Did anyone catch the little flip-up arm communicator? That's a cool little improvement over the ones out so far, unless I missed that "feature" on the figure. I am surprised that HASTAKTOMY doesn't release these on their own since these are straight-up repaints, unlike the Coneheads. I'm sure they would sell and people could stop bitchin' about the OP overload......[ that includes me ] If they did how many would be needed to "Complete" the entire Seeker line, minus the Coneheads?

Ice Storm

Sun Storm

Acid Rain

Did I miss any?

If HASTAKTOMY did or do release them, these igear versions will be worth....less to the collectors.

I have a bunch of MP Skywarps that I got that I can make into the above mentioned, so I'm not ready to shell out $100+ for any of the repaints. If they were smart they would release a Rain Makers Set of 3? for like $150 a set. I could go for that. Heck even include a little "Device" from the episode they appear in as a bonus incentive.

But, I'm just a fan / collector / buyer ...what do I know about Transformers..... :shrug :tfevil

Archived