Transformers music videos

Fåtoress

Ok, I don't know if you made this or someone else, but this was BAD! I mean, the song was a bad choise to begin with, and though I like your ATEMPT to have some Transformers talking in the background, but the end result was just... terrible. I'm sorry to say that, but it was just THAT bad.

Now I know what your thinking, that "I don't make music videos so I have no idea what I'm talking about." Well guess what? I DO!:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMrTfboy?feature=mhum

And I also know that just because a music video isn't as good an mine, doesn't mean it sucks. But this one is just THAT bad. Sorry.

Now, I'm saying that this videois bad because I'm being mean or anything. I'm saying this because there was once I time where I was told that my videos sucked. I mean, people would tell me that my vidoe quality was bad, so I found youtbe Member OptimalOptimus2. People would complain about the Song I used, so I would choose songs from a different variety, and People would complain about the video itself, saying it was rushed a bit, so I would spend from a few days, to a few weeks on a video, and now, if you compare my first video to my last one, you will see I difference in Quality, song variety, and effort put into it.

But if there's one thing that I would recomend to focus MOST on is the song. If the song is good and well known, chances are your music video will be just as good. That's why I spend WEEKS looking for the right song to use.

My point? It was a good atempt at a music video, but I fail to see the purpose of your video, as well as why you choose this song.

Now, I hope you don't take this the wrong way. I'm just trying to give advice to help you with this. ( ;) )

• 1 year later...

Archived