Movies Destroying America - Stephen Colbert Takes Swipe at Revenge of the Fallen

BaCon

Stephen Colbert has got an opinion if have not noticed. Lord Primus help those selfless beings pulling the levers in Hollywood as Colbert has set his sharp shooting sites on their hinds in his Movies That Are Destroying America - Saving America Edition. Blasting Captain America and the new "Atlas Shrugged" film for being less than quality entertainment. Colbert shows a clip of Bowler's character from "Atlas Shrugged" declaring, "My only goal is to make money," Colbert quipped, "I haven't seen a film with that message since 'Transformers 2.'" Watch the video after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to say it, but I agree with the guy. ROTF was BAD!!! And it event hough it aws, it made much more money then the first film. ( Let's just hope DOTM turns this around. )

THE BIRTHDAY CARD HAD BE LAUGHING SO HARD

"I ATE YOUR CAKE" rofflebot[1].gif

Yeah, that was pretty funny. You liked it enough you changed the deal below your avatar. Which reminds me 'cause I never got to ask: What's a McFudpucker? It sounds unsavory.

But isn't that the goal of ANY summer action film? To make money?? Fallen wasn't as good as it could have been, but I've seen far, far worse. Having an actual finished screenplay to work with should help Dark of the Moon rise above.

But isn't that the goal of ANY summer action film? To make money?? Fallen wasn't as good as it could have been, but I've seen far, far worse. Having an actual finished screenplay to work with should help Dark of the Moon rise above.

Well, it certainly needs to be A goal. I just was never able to shake the feeling that for ROTF, it was the ONLY Goal. :/

I'm a little lost. I love a good Colbert rant/rave but was the addition of this news really necessary? All he did was point out ROTF had a similar goal with Atlas Shrugged's message, we all KNEW that already FOR YEARS. Unless he elaborated it further or made more jokes about the movie or the upcoming one, I feel that this article is a little off-topic.

( Let's just hope DOTM turns this around. )

Have you seen the DOTM spoilers floating around? It won't

i think dotm looks good.. there's a twist this time.. i don't see how you can say that after seeing a couple of comic pages on the internet.. unless you're already going into the movie with a negative opinion.

Archived