Review: DOTM Shockwave Figure

Blitz-Wing

I think he was actually talking about Bay, thus agreeing, Mike :shrug

Anyhoo...I COMPLETELY get what your saying, but in my best whiny Bay-fanatic voice, "it wouldn't be REALISTIC enough!" I've never bought that one...put some damn 'clothes' on your Transformers, Mr. Bay! Naaa...it's way too late for that. :P

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is only one thing i don't like about this figure.. it's how rounded the sides of this torso are.. other than that.. he looks great. and i'm not too peeved about shockwave going from a lefty to a righty..

and his gun can attach to his left arm.. just not as seamlessly.

I think he was actually talking about Bay, thus agreeing, Mike :shrug

Anyhoo...I COMPLETELY get what your saying, but in my best whiny Bay-fanatic voice, "it wouldn't be REALISTIC enough!" I've never bought that one...put some damn 'clothes' on your Transformers, Mr. Bay! Naaa...it's way too late for that. :P

He put a cape on Megatron :shrug

Smooth surfaces, clean lines, these words mean nothing on Bayverse Cybertron.

Such a succinctly accurate statement, Mike.

:agree

Dude wouldn't know style if it was in a powder keg he was sitting on with a lit fuse :awsum

Based on your review of Shockwave, I will assume that you are insulting me? :schin

Anyway, this not a perfect example, but it is the basic idea of what I think Shockwave should look like.

3246130886_e09a817bee.jpg

I'm okay with Shockwave's alt-mode. I just think it would look better with clean looking panels, etc. The robot mode would benefit from that too.

That was a smack to Bay, not you. Sorry if you thought it was at you :tfsad

• 2 weeks later...

I bought one. The cable kinda screws with the arms' range of motion somewhat, but he's a fun toy all in all.

On another note, can one really call Megatron's cape "clothing" when really it's just the tarp that the truck also uses? I mean at least this "clothing" serves a purpose in alt mode, albeit an unimportant one.

Hey Blitz, does your Shockwave have a problem with plugging the head into the chest in robot mode? It doesn't seem to go in very far for me, and it doesn't stay.

You have to make sure the head is straight forward. Any slightest twist and it won't plug in right.

Archived