Review: DOTM Shockwave Figure

Blitz-Wing

Figures looks tough...alt mode looks like a mangled pile, but I've come to expect as much from Bayverse. Wonder if we'll even see him in alt mode? I'll probably add him to the collection.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only complaint here, is Shockwave's cannon is on the wrong arm. Other then that, he is awesome and will be adding two, to my collection, One will be repainted as Shackwave LOL

When you say "Shackwave", I think "Shaqwave" and picture him in a Lakers jersey dunking on Prime.

Totally bought on sight! Did you say the distribution was 1 Shockwave, 1 Skyhammer, and 2 Primes per case Blitz?

I did

Love the robot mode but the alt mode is weak sauce, it looks like a large vehicle shaped plastic lump, Cybertronian modes are OK if they actually look cool, sadly this doesn't, would it have been so difficult for it to be a little more like it looked like something? anything?

Only complaint here, is Shockwave's cannon is on the wrong arm. Other then that, he is awesome and will be adding two, to my collection, One will be repainted as Shackwave LOL

When you say "Shackwave", I think "Shaqwave" and picture him in a Lakers jersey dunking on Prime.

Totally bought on sight! Did you say the distribution was 1 Shockwave, 1 Skyhammer, and 2 Primes per case Blitz?

I did

Hehe Blitz you should find a small lakers jersey and put it on him LOL

I'll buy him first day. I like that he has two hands. Can his cannon store anywhere on his robot mode?

Smooth surfaces, clean lines, these words mean nothing on Bayverse Cybertron.

Such a succinctly accurate statement, Mike.

:agree

Dude wouldn't know style if it was in a powder keg he was sitting on with a lit fuse :awsum

Smooth surfaces, clean lines, these words mean nothing on Bayverse Cybertron.

Such a succinctly accurate statement, Mike.

:agree

Dude wouldn't know style if it was in a powder keg he was sitting on with a lit fuse :awsum

Based on your review of Shockwave, I will assume that you are insulting me? :schin

Anyway, this not a perfect example, but it is the basic idea of what I think Shockwave should look like.

3246130886_e09a817bee.jpg

I'm okay with Shockwave's alt-mode. I just think it would look better with clean looking panels, etc. The robot mode would benefit from that too.

Archived