To Omega Prime

JackKnife

Omega Prime,

Listen carefully; YOU DON"T HAVE TO LEAVE. Just take caps lock off, that's all. And while you're at it, try not to take everything so personally. Writng a "I'm running away from home " note isn't going to help. We're all TransFormers fans here; we just want to talk, joke and have fun. Viktor got on my case for a mistake I made, but I deserved it ( I was being a jerk). I apologized to him for it, and it ended there. Since then, no problems.

In your case, all you have to do is stop typing in capital all the time. No one wants to hang you or anything like that, okay? It's all good. I just hope that you can be mature enough to take all of this in the light it was intended, that of helpful advice from someone who had to learn the hard way.

ummm, your probably about a week and a half late on this. and yeah, people shouldnt take it personally. I am a jackass , so dont mind me.

oh, and not too nitpick, but this probably should have gone in non-transformers general discusion.

oh, and not too nitpick, but this probably should have gone in non-transformers general discusion.

wow :tfevil

i just thought it was funny

Archived