Any Luck Yet?

Reluttr

Kmart most definitely! It's where I picked up the 2nd wave of RTS figures, and Scourge & Kup! They still have no voyager class figures or scouts on the shelves/pegs, but I keep checking once a week to see if they fill them. What was once a Transformers joke, has become a hot spot once again for me this year thus far!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Walmart: Was dry for nearly a month, nothing on the shelves but Tuner Mudflap, Skids, Sea attack ravage, and Stalker Scorponok. They finally restocked last week... With old stock. More Ravages and Skids.

Target: They had the first couple waves of generations and hftd before anyone else, but then they stopped putting things out after skids/ravage/etc. They put up a sign that is basically a big "F U" to colectors, saying something like "to make everyone have a equal chance blah blah we will not look in the back for specific figures and we don't care if you want to give us your money"

TRU: I found RTS Scourge, Prime, and BB. I assumed they would be putting out more figures, but it's been a month and the pegs have not changed. There are two empty pegs and 8 stalker Scorponoks. Last week I was told they would restock, but they didn't, and I decided to throw the Scorponoks behind the shelfwarming leader figures where no one would ever find them in an effort to get them to do their job. They still haven't put anything out and probably won't until the DotM toys are released.

Walgreens: Nothing but Fallback and Mindset, and things like Jetblade for about 18 bucks.

K-mart: Tons of RotF stuff and a couple hftd figs. It's like I've traveled back in time a year or two ago whenever I look here. K-mart employees said they will not put new stuff up until old stuff is gone. Yeah. Good luck with that.

I ended up caving in and buying Jazz and Tracks for 18 bucks each on eBay, and a pack of the RTS Legends for about 40...

Edit: Now I just saw Tracks on HTS for 12! @_@ Oh well, they discriminate against PO boxes anyway and I can't have things mailed where I live.

Also BBTS has Kup for 15 and Thundercracker for 18. Bought both just now. Also a set of four for about 50: Prime, BB, Perceptor, Wreck-Gar.

K-Mart.com is also bad. The order will say Generations Dlx Kup and they'll just see Generations Dlx. Thats usually the case as the people in the office responsible for online orders probably dont even know there are such things as toy collectors.

Our store is also dry. 2 Sea Attack Ravages and some Leader Starscreams. And an Animated Ultra Magnus. Someone finally bought the Oil Pan. We've gotten a couple of cases of the Battle In Space 2 pack and they sell like hot cakes. My hardlines manager is upset that the TF area of the aisle is dry and is highly anticipating DOTM.

And why the hell haven't we gotten any Thor figures?! Were still shoveling out Iron Man 2, Avatar: The Last Airbender and Tron crap.

K-Mart.com is also bad. The order will say Generations Dlx Kup and they'll just see Generations Dlx. Thats usually the case as the people in the office responsible for online orders probably dont even know there are such things as toy collectors.

Our store is also dry. 2 Sea Attack Ravages and some Leader Starscreams. And an Animated Ultra Magnus. Someone finally bought the Oil Pan. We've gotten a couple of cases of the Battle In Space 2 pack and they sell like hot cakes. My hardlines manager is upset that the TF area of the aisle is dry and is highly anticipating DOTM.

And why the hell haven't we gotten any Thor figures?! Were still shoveling out Iron Man 2, Avatar: The Last Airbender and Tron crap.

Maybe hoping someone will buy an Iron Man figure, and a Tron Light Bike? You do know where I am going with that one LOL

I'm thinking everyone is waiting for DOTM, thats why the shelves are empty, it happened last time which sucks for us the collectors

Also a set of four for about 50: Prime, BB, Perceptor, Wreck-Gar.

I had every intention of buying that set - I saw it posted in stock at some point kind of early that day. By the time I got around to it they were gone. Now it says "pre-order"

Well today my local Wal-Mart finally put out the entirety of the RTS Deluxe figures, aside from Wreck-Gar. I guess once the majority of the HFTD and Generations stuff was sold and out of the way, they could place these beauties on the pegs. I expect to see Scourge, Wheeljack, TC, Kup, and maybe Warpath sometime in June...provided the shelves aren't crammed full of DOTM toys. :emo

Got my Tracks today and everything is loose and one of the wings was broken right out of the box... Yeah, um, has anyone ever contacted Hasbro for a replacement? I'm sure as hell not gonna find one in stores.

Got my Tracks today and everything is loose and one of the wings was broken right out of the box... Yeah, um, has anyone ever contacted Hasbro for a replacement? I'm sure as hell not gonna find one in stores.

You can contact Hasbro about that, but it's probably not worth the trouble. It is very unlikely that you will get the same toy that you want to exchange. I've done it for a G.I. Joe vehicle a couple of years ago and for a Transformer last year. The G.I. Joe vehicle was okay, since it was a toy that had yet to be released. With the Transformer toy, Hasbro sent me one that I already had.

OK first I work retail and I know wal-mart personally, and i'll tell you this until a store gets rid of its old stock, it WILL NOT put out any new figures, also due to strict control of a stores petty cash mark downs are only allowed like once a month, so no luck on new stock til the old crap gets gone. Now I found RTS BumbleBee, G2 Optimus, Wreck-Gar, Tracks(God this figure sucks, he reminds me of Fat Prime from cybertron), and dang near everything else except the voyagers at Target. Wreck-Gar is currently posed on my PS3 and i'm loving it. Now I found these at the Target in Oklahoma City on Penn. Ave. The wal-mart on Penn. has plenty of the rodimus/cyclonus two packs, as well as war for cybertron cliffjumper, megatron, and soundwave. They also have both paint jobs for the praxus... draxus??? *shrugs* they also have kup, blurr, red alert... um hmmm the star fighter decepticon... ok ok I suck at names so forgive me, I'm trying to help my fellow collectors here. the Penn. wal-mart also has an army surplus of those crappy scout class combiners, as well as Hftd mudflap, skids, ravage, jetstorm, elita-1, etc. Now the toys "r" us on Penn. Is clearing out their transformers so i'm thinking their getting ready for a modular change, so this means there may be Rts, or dark of the moon coming in soon so keep a weather eye out my friends. If anyone wants any updates on north side OKC send me a message, and if anyone cares Wreck-Gar is friggin awesome, but getting the legs back into alt-mode is a pain in the _ss. :win :tfdance :win

Archived