Generations Warpath on HTS

puma

My loots been off. I pre ordered the Triple Play of Thundercracker, Wheeljack and Warpath. So what the hell?

I've noticed that pre-orders have mega back-logs. Yours might just be far back in the queue. The pre-orders won't sell out before you receive yours though.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My loots been off. I pre ordered the Triple Play of Thundercracker, Wheeljack and Warpath. So what the hell?

I've noticed that pre-orders have mega back-logs. Yours might just be far back in the queue. The pre-orders won't sell out before you receive yours though.

Not even going to worry about it, I'm just hoping to have them before I deploy. I don't want them to sit in a box for year. So I'm looking elsewhere also

I didn't want to start a new thread over this, but I noticed this before it got thrown out.

Warpath.jpg

One of these things is not like the other...

I didn't want to start a new thread over this, but I noticed this before it got thrown out.

Warpath.jpg

One of these things is not like the other...

Haha! Nice! I'm guessing the figure image used on the packaging was inverted prior to use for aesthetic reasons.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear HTS

I've refreshed the Warpath, Thundercracker and Wheeljack product pages atlas 10 times a day for the last 3 weeks. When will Warpath, Thundercracker and Wheeljack be back in stock? Why must you torture us?!

Yours truly.

Puma, PuertoRiCON and the rest of the Transformers Fandom.....

Fixed :tflaugh

Start paying attention to the store shelves

you think retailers have been stocking up on Generations to create a "Transformers Presence" with the release of the DOTM toys?!

What do your words mean?!!?

you think retailers have been stocking up on Generations to create a "Transformers Presence" with the release of the DOTM toys?!

Had a friend find Warpath at Walmart down in Houston.He didn't say how many. But after they clearanced and sold most the old, they brought out what had been sitting in the back. Warpath was one of them.

I'm starting to think Generations will continue to show up since the only thing keep them from being put on the shelf is all the old crap

Had a friend find Warpath at Walmart down in Houston.He didn't say how many. But after they clearanced and sold most the old, they brought out what had been sitting in the back. Warpath was one of them.

I'm starting to think Generations will continue to show up since the only thing keep them from being put on the shelf is all the old crap

DON'T TELL ME THIS!!

i was just down there last weekend and skipped all the targets as i drove back up to Dallas. ugh! I had this glimmer of hope inside me that that was what retailers were doing. it was very small. hope it pans out.

Archived