Bay Says No Way on Transformers Mercedes Benz Soundwave

BaCon

Michael Bay posted an update on his site shootfortheedit.com commenting on the rumors swirling that the white Mercedes-Benz that was seen on set could the the earth / alternate mode of the Soundwave character that has been revealed to be voiced by Leonard Nimoy. "Mercedes would never let us make their car into a bad Decepticon. Car company's really frown on that - I can't say what the game company and comics do that's their own thing. They don't have the same constraints movies do. It's Carly's car." Says Michael Bay. Read the Full News Story Here

I hope this doesn't turn out to be true, that he is.

An SUV fits Soundwave better IMHO anyways. I have always pictured a Cadillac Escalade EXT as the Alt Soundwave vehicle mode as he has his minions to carry.

Isn't Welker voicing Soundwave again with Nimoy voicing Sentinel Prime?

Emerje

Yeah what the fuck is up with that? Thats just another reason to not see this movie. Nothing against the great Mr. Nimoy but Welker was/is/should be Soundwave.

We all know if that WAS Soundwave there's no way in hell Bay would tell us anyway. The man loves his "surprises".

The man is an idiot trying to hide the fact that he's an idiot. And he's somehow oblivious to the fact that we already know.

I can't see Soundwave as a car, so sorry on that one man. If the Mercedes is a robot, then it would be Jolt

"Jolt is very fine idea sir" *in Alreds accent*

Soudwave uhmmmmm NO. Hes a truck. Right?

He should be. Just like Animated.

Archived