Stuck in a rut sort to speak

Guest SD Deathscythe Kai

Guest SD Deathscythe Kai

ok here's my problem. I bought an E-Megatron on a request from a fellow fan(to which he's going to pay for). Ok, and were also going to trade other Tf's too but that's becide the point. I've been trying to contact him for about 3 days now and i dont know whether to return it or just keep on waiting to see if he reply's or not.

What do you guys think? return it, or hold till further notice? If I return it, he might think I was lying and such, and forget about trading. I just dont know what to do.

PM him once more and tell him you will wait seven more days. Tell him or her when you bought E-Megs and that if you do not hear from him by X date, you will assume he is not interested. I am assuming you bought it from a brick and morter store, if so you should be able to return it within 20 days or less for a full refund. If you paid with cash it should not be a issue. But if you paid with a credit card IMO you want to return it asap so you will have the credit charged back to you card within the same billing cycle. No sense in paying for it if you do not want it. Good luck and let us know how it goes if you feel like sharing further.

Guest SD Deathscythe Kai

Thanks to all those who've replyed. and yes, i bought it at wal-mart. so, how long do i have to return it? and yeah, i think i'll do that, set a time in stone and such.

Archived