How long do you want TF: Prime to last?

Megatronus

Every time there is a new TF property (pick your media), there's a new influx of fans. Also for everything new, there's folks who are done with it. Then you get the folks who choose to not care about the new and focus on what they like. Then you get the death threat folks.

And nobody likes them, they smell.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time there is a new TF property (pick your media), there's a new influx of fans. Also for everything new, there's folks who are done with it. Then you get the folks who choose to not care about the new and focus on what they like. Then you get the death threat folks.

Well so does Archer, he is one annoying idiot too. Haven't met Wyatt yet, so I can't really say about him

I have no problem with Archer. Wyatt is a cool guy. He's basically a fan who works in the business and got a lucky job.

I have no problem with Archer. Wyatt is a cool guy. He's basically a fan who works in the business and got a lucky job.

I've met Archer, and he is an idiot who doesn't like criticism and doesn't care what fans thin as long as they fork over the money.

And like I said I can't comment on Wyatt, cause I haven't met him

The death threat folks scare the :poop out of me. :lurk

The death threat folks scare the :poop out of me. :lurk

I think they are funny, and then there are the fans true obsessive who are hilarious

Yeah, some people take this stuff way too seriously. Of course if you've never left you mother's basement then your world is awful small.

Transformers Prime is A good mix between animated and the movieverse. I like the way they are incorporating G1 charachters like they did in animated. And the figures look as though they will be a nice collection if Hasbro produces some of the cameos in addition to the streamline. I'd buy them all...even if Starscream needs to gain some weight...

I finally got caught up on Prime episodes last night and it looks like Brakedown and Knockout will be sticking around (I hope). Also, Airachnid (silly name) escaped but is stranded on Earth so it's only a matter of time until she hooks up with the Decepticons. All this points to the cast finally being expanded, allbeit not in the Autobots favor.

Man, I really, really hope we get figures for Brakedown and Knockout (crosses fingers).

I finally got caught up on Prime episodes last night and it looks like Brakedown and Knockout will be sticking around (I hope). Also, Airachnid (silly name) escaped but is stranded on Earth so it's only a matter of time until she hooks up with the Decepticons. All this points to the cast finally being expanded, allbeit not in the Autobots favor.

Man, I really, really hope we get figures for Brakedown and Knockout (crosses fingers).

I'm still trying to figure out why they didn't go with Black Arachnia? Whats next a Rhinoceros like Rhinox and they will call him Nose Horn?

Archived