Transformers Dark of the Moon Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee, and Mudflap

Peter_Van

Three new video reviews of upcoming Transformers Dark of the Moon MechTech Deluxes Laserbeak, Nitro Bumblebee, and Mudflap have been posted by Peaugh on his Youtube page. The videos show off the usual: alternate mode, transformation, and robot mode. His thoughts in a nutshell? Laserbeak is awesome; Nitro Bumblebee is Bumblebee; and while Mudflap looks like Skids in vehicle mode, he's a completely different bot. Take a look at the videos embedded after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

Definitely some interesting designs, Laserbeak in particular. Instead of being a condor, he looks like he's either a wyvern (especially with that barbed tail) or a giant cockatrice (because of the head and wings), or some sort of cross between the two. Either way, he looks vicious.

Well Mudflap and Bee are easy passes again... but Laserbeak is freaking sweet, that "jet" mode is actually better then I expected, not to mention, the wing fold out is pretty sweet. Plus I love the fact he can post up on bigger figures' ports. I'm begging for a Soundwave Voyager or Leader figure with a shoulder port!

Im sold on Laserbeak. I wonder if the pegs for the MechTech weapons will fit the standard peg hole?

Im sold on Laserbeak. I wonder if the pegs for the MechTech weapons will fit the standard peg hole?

5 millimeter.

Im digging how they got two transformations out of the same vehicle too! Not so sure the only "twin" i have is a HA Mudflap MISB and its for sale. But if they come out with a better deco and two pack i MAY bite. hmmmm (yes i know they both have CLOWN feet)

Laserbeak is the tits!

Nitro Bee is something where you watch teh movie and if its part of the movie id maybe want it. Otherwise i dont see why. I usually by when something has a back story to it. Its why i bought Cyclonus and Hot Rod again cuz the G1 comic kicks ass! And turns out being a G1 comic is a classics comic as well.

I have enough Bumblebees. I think these DOTM Bumblebees are a downgrade to BB Bumblebee. So he's a pass

DOTM twins don't do it for me. Although I do feel their alt modes are better looking but I like their bot modes aren't. Another pass.

Laserbeak is a must have. I'm just waiting for Soundwave now. I'm anxious to see how Soundwave and Laserbeak are gonna look together.

Archived