Alternate transformation for Alt Dead End

The REAL Generation Zero

I don't think this one has been posted, so I'll post my sorry a$$ webcam pics to get your opinions.

Here goes...

Front View

deadend1.jpg

Side View

deadend2.jpg

Rear View

deadend3.jpg

It gets the doors out of the way, and doesn't limit poseability as much as the "under the trunk lid" transformation I"ve seen for sideswipe, which I don't even know if that one works with Dead End anyway, due to the hard top. Anyway, lemme know what you think...

I don't really care for it. It gives the shoulders a shiny silver bolt which looks funny.

Also, the door adds a certain flare to the bot. Plus, they can become a melee weapon. Imagine it, an already 6-7 foot long robot arm swinging another three feet of super-alloy metal door. The damage that would inflict is awesome.

Yeah, I kinda agree, but my goal was to give him a different look than Sideswipe (on whom I use the trunk as a chest mod, with doors down along the arms G1 style) and my pending Sunstreaker repaint, which will most likely be the factory transformation, though I'm considering using another Sideswipe for the body, as everyone else sems to be using the whole Dead End rather than just the head. Haven't really decided on that for sure, though. I figured since none of the Stunticons were really beefy other than Motormaster, stripping down the arms of the door kibble was better. The sad part is that Alt Dead End alone could easily take G1 Menasor. (I've thought about taking G1 Dead End off, leaving Menasor with one arm, and making a cartoon bubble to put over Alt Dead End's head, saying something like "Screw you guys, I'm going home.").

Archived