Masterpiece Megatron

Snowman81

I want G-1 Megatron. Not the sorry excuse for him that was the G-1 toy, nor WW or any other form. If that means that he can't transform... then so be it. Just give him some cool features. That would rule

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for galvatron as i would love an accurate toy for him

it was a hard choice though as id gladly take the non transforming g-1 megs as i can tell you ive never transformed my MP prime.... so its no biggie for me...

also to anyone who knocks the g-1 megs you should take some time with the fig hes a great toy i have mine on display at all times and is one of the favs of everyone who checks out my collection...

really is a great toy.... i thought it looked like crap till i went out and bought him... then i got it and fell in love with it... its really totally different in person and no orion pax i wasnt shouting you out its to anyone who knocks the toy cause i always read people bashing it...

Gun, screw american laws. Takra could do it if they want to.

I think many international TF fans would agree with you, myself included. But I do wonder how well TF sell in JP alone. How much of a market share do they have in toys in comparison to something like Yu-Gi-Oh, Gundam, CCSakura, or other anime/toy related lines. :tfhuh

Gun, screw american laws. Takra could do it if they want to.

I think many international TF fans would agree with you, myself included. But I do wonder how well TF sell in JP alone. How much of a market share do they have in toys in comparison to something like Yu-Gi-Oh, Gundam, CCSakura, or other anime/toy related lines. :tfhuh

yeah, good point.

I voted for a non transformable G1 megs.

I would like the original Megatron form the most, but wouldn't mind an accurate Galvatron. If they could make it to where He could transorm from Megatron to Galvatron. :tflaugh

I would like the original Megatron form the most, but wouldn't mind an accurate Galvatron. If they could make it to where He could transorm from Megatron to Galvatron. :tflaugh

Sounds like you’re asking for alien technology dude. :tftounge

Archived